Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-12-2020, 05:12 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the Titans (AFC Championship edition) thread

The AFC Championship runs through Arrowhead.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2020, 06:04 AM   #1486
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
I mean I wouldn't even hesitate with her but wtf is going on with her knees
She's got thin bones? outside of that looks like regular knee's to me.
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-17-2020, 07:39 AM   #1487
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCBRAVE View Post
What do you think of Tannehill? Gonna spank that Chiefs ass if they ask him to come to work that day.
The guy who couldn't even PLAY QB on his college team is going to spank KC's ass. Let that sink in.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2020, 08:01 AM   #1488
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
The only thing the Tennessee Titans have on us is Tannehills significant other is better looking than Mahomes girl. But I like it. Whats her face was Mahomes high school (almost middle school) sweetheart. That means he's loyal. Like your ****ing dog.

Brittany has the better body for sure. Overall, fairly comparable I’d say.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-17-2020, 08:07 AM   #1489
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
wearing chiefs red
These Ho's ain't loyal
Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 01-17-2020, 08:43 AM   #1490
I'll be back.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2020, 08:43 AM   #1491
Supporter

I'm sure that this has been discussed at some point in this nearly 1500 post megathread, but I'm not digging to find out. GMFB just said that the Titans have not made a field goal since week 13. They haven't even attempted one since a miss in week 15. Their XFL kicker is 7 for 7 on extra points, bit has not made a single successful field goal for them. That's just crazy. If they get across midfield, there will be no holding them to a field goal. It's going to be going for it on 4th down time and time again. It'll be interesting to see how that works out. I'm afraid that with Henry, that favors the Titans.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2020, 08:59 AM   #1492
MVP

jeez, you know, the more I read and hear, I'm not sure why we even bother to play this game. We should just forfeit and get a head start on the draft.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2020, 09:01 AM   #1493
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
jeez, you know, the more I read and hear, I'm not sure why we even bother to play this game. We should just forfeit and get a head start on the draft.
Are the Titans the greatest 11-7 team ever???

Sources say absolutely yes, unstoppable.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2020, 09:04 AM   #1494
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
Do you think if we did that....that Goodell would let us jump the Ravens and Pats in the draft order?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2020, 09:08 AM   #1495
Rookie

Since Mahomes returned from injury in Week 10...

Tannehill: 117 of 169 (69.2%) for 1,762 yards (10.4 YPA), 16 TDs, 2 INTs, 129.8 rating, 139 and 3 TDs rushing

Mahomes: 162 of 243 (66.7%) for 1,851 yards (7.6 YPA), 11 TDs, 4 INTs, 97.6 rating, 136 and 2 TDs rushing

Not saying that Tannehill is better (he’s not). The point is that the narrative that the Titans can’t pass is deeply flawed and not reflective of the way this team played all season under Tannehill. Looking forward to this game! should be a goodie
seejaydub Loves all of Deberg's threads.seejaydub Loves all of Deberg's threads.seejaydub Loves all of Deberg's threads.seejaydub Loves all of Deberg's threads.seejaydub Loves all of Deberg's threads.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2020, 09:11 AM   #1496
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by seejaydub View Post
Since Mahomes returned from injury in Week 10...

Tannehill: 117 of 169 (69.2%) for 1,762 yards (10.4 YPA), 16 TDs, 2 INTs, 129.8 rating, 139 and 3 TDs rushing

Mahomes: 162 of 243 (66.7%) for 1,851 yards (7.6 YPA), 11 TDs, 4 INTs, 97.6 rating, 136 and 2 TDs rushing

Not saying that Tannehill is better (he’s not). The point is that the narrative that the Titans can’t pass is deeply flawed and not reflective of the way this team played all season under Tannehill. Looking forward to this game! should be a goodie
No, it's very clear that we have no prayer at all in winning this game. The Titans are going to destroy us. We might not tackle Henry a single time all game long. They're going to drop 40 on us and Patrick won't even get the ball. Time of possession is going to be 55:00 to 5:00.

We're done. We have no chance. Everyone says so.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2020, 09:12 AM   #1497
Starter

Good luck guys! I will be wearing my Chief's gear. I may even watch the game at pub rock in Phoenix! I didnt go last week to watch against the Texans because I would have had to rep even though Phillip is on the IR.. lol. They are die hearts in the bar. I may have been beat to a pulp...lol. Still love me some Chiefs!!!!
All In must have mowed badgirl's lawn.All In must have mowed badgirl's lawn.All In must have mowed badgirl's lawn.All In must have mowed badgirl's lawn.All In must have mowed badgirl's lawn.All In must have mowed badgirl's lawn.All In must have mowed badgirl's lawn.All In must have mowed badgirl's lawn.All In must have mowed badgirl's lawn.All In must have mowed badgirl's lawn.All In must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-17-2020, 09:23 AM   #1498
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin View Post
Gonna be a tough game, but we should have this.

Obviously, Henry is a beast and will get his.

That said, their QB is Ryan Tannehill. Our QB is Patrick Mahomes.

Nothing else really needs to be said.
Tannehill hasn't had to throw much because Henry is dominating. When he does throw, they're big plays.
Underdogs is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-17-2020, 09:34 AM   #1499
I'll be back.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2020, 09:36 AM   #1500
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by All In View Post
Good luck guys! I will be wearing my Chief's gear. I may even watch the game at pub rock in Phoenix! I didnt go last week to watch against the Texans because I would have had to rep even though Phillip is on the IR.. lol. They are die hearts in the bar. I may have been beat to a pulp...lol. Still love me some Chiefs!!!!
You're a classy lady, Susan. Thanks for holding onto that Chiefs love. And best to Phillip's return from IR.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.