Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-14-2019, 04:45 PM   #2
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief_N_Bama View Post
While that's not entirely true (We're paying Watkins $18MM, and Mathieu $14MM)... NO SHIT... they don't play the same position...
This thread is titled "Chiefs sign Alex Okafor". Alex Okafor plays the SAME position and is getting a FRACTION of what Dee Ford got.

Quote:
... and $16MM is a bargain... for his position...
It won't be when he's hurt again.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2019, 04:54 PM   #3
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
This thread is titled "Chiefs sign Alex Okafor". Alex Okafor plays the SAME position and is getting a FRACTION of what Dee Ford got.

It won't be when he's hurt again.
And I'm the idiot...

... there is a reason he is paid a FRACTION of the of what Dee Ford got...

... does Nandi play the same position as Aaron Darnold?
Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.
Old 03-14-2019, 04:55 PM   #4
MVP

Quote:
And I'm the idiot...
Not the exact same (3-4 OLB vs 4-3 DE) but they are both edge players who will play on the end of the line and occupy the same spot on the defense
Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-14-2019, 04:57 PM   #5
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:
And I'm the idiot...
Now we're getting somewhere.

Whew!

That took awhile.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 05:01 PM   #6
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX View Post
Now we're getting somewhere.

Whew!

That took awhile.

FAX

FAX

I'm starting to think you're not as popular IRL, that's why you spend so much time here...
Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.
Old 03-14-2019, 05:05 PM   #7
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:
FAX

I'm starting to think you're not as popular IRL, that's why you spend so much time here...
I'm despised in real life. Can't even show my face during the day without suffering the fear of getting whacked and flattened like a mob boss.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 05:02 PM   #8
Banned

Quote:
And I'm the idiot....
Yes, your and idiot indeed. Feels good, eh?
Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 03-14-2019, 05:17 PM   #9
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
And I'm the idiot...

... there is a reason he is paid a FRACTION of the of what Dee Ford got...

... does Nandi play the same position as Aaron Darnold?
You don't even make any sense.

Alex Okafor will play the SAME position in Spags' defense that Ford likely would have. Alex Okafor got paid less because he hasn't had Ford's 2018 season.

Of course, Dee Ford hasn't even had his 2018 season outside of 2018 either. Do you like throwing away money?
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.