Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-11-2020, 04:33 AM  
The Boom Boom Room

Loki Trailer

Last edited by Tribal Warfare; 11-12-2023 at 04:02 AM..
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2021, 01:39 PM   #211
Veteran

I was in on the variant Loki theory (it fits the best thematically) until this most recent episode. After a room full of Lokis it would be a little underwhelming to have it be another Loki. And what would be the version? Best Loki? I guess it could be. The Loki that won trying to keep potential rival Lokis down by maintaining the timeline where he loses and dies.

I guess I still I think Immortus (who I maintain is distinct from Kang) is most likely. Another possibilty that I haven't seen discussed much is that it could be a variant of Ravona, or even Mobius.
Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.
Old 07-08-2021, 01:50 PM   #212
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
I was in on the variant Loki theory (it fits the best thematically) until this most recent episode. After a room full of Lokis it would be a little underwhelming to have it be another Loki. And what would be the version? Best Loki? I guess it could be. The Loki that won trying to keep potential rival Lokis down by maintaining the timeline where he loses and dies.

I guess I still I think Immortus (who I maintain is distinct from Kang) is most likely. Another possibilty that I haven't seen discussed much is that it could be a variant of Ravona, or even Mobius.
Could certainly be Immortus making sure that Kang turns into him rather than Rama Tut.
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-08-2021, 02:14 PM   #213
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie View Post

The problem with introducing Kang, or any other new villain at this point, is that it's just too much to pack into the finale. There just isn't enough time to fill in Kang's backstory and provide a satisfactory conclusion to the series.

Ant Man-Quantumania won't be released until some time in 2023, so it would be very strange for Marvel to use him as the main villain of Loki when he won't be seen again in the MCU for another 2 years.

I think it's more likely that a Loki is behind the TVA and our Loki defeats him, freeing all of the remaining Loki variants, including Young Loki, who will eventually appear in the Young Avengers.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2021, 02:27 PM   #214
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
The problem with introducing Kang, or any other new villain at this point, is that it's just too much to pack into the finale. There just isn't enough time to fill in Kang's backstory and provide a satisfactory conclusion to the series.

Ant Man-Quantumania won't be released until some time in 2023, so it would be very strange for Marvel to use him as the main villain of Loki when he won't be seen again in the MCU for another 2 years.

I think it's more likely that a Loki is behind the TVA and our Loki defeats him, freeing all of the remaining Loki variants, including Young Loki, who will eventually appear in the Young Avengers.
Originally I believed they were attempting to retcon Mutants in the MCU especially the TVA using the " Apocalypse" qualifier
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2021, 02:43 PM   #215
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
Originally I believed they were attempting to retcon Mutants in the MCU especially the TVA using the " Apocalypse" qualifier
Yeah, that makes some sense but I think that when Marvel decides to introduce the X-Men, it'll be in a feature film and not a Disney+ TV series.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2021, 03:13 PM   #216
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Yeah, that makes some sense but I think that when Marvel decides to introduce the X-Men, it'll be in a feature film and not a Disney+ TV series.
It could be a quick reveal that could be inserted in another property like Ant-Man's endcredit scene In Captain America: Civil War
Old 07-08-2021, 03:27 PM   #217
Veteran

Quote:
It could be a quick reveal that could be inserted in another property like Ant-Man's endcredit scene In Captain America: Civil War
With the post credit scenes it's more often a nod to comic fans that know who these characters are. It's not part of the movies because there isn't time to make it make sense for the majority.

I feel like in one episode there isn't time to introduce a new bad guy and resolve the series. I think if it's someone we already know. Even if it's for a character in a movie I think you have to wrap up the show. Also I'm not sure how much the theatrical movies can rely on you having watched a Disney+ show.
Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 07-08-2021, 04:05 PM   #218
Supporter

SO . . . MUCH . . . DETAIL. . .

This is nearly as fun as the episode itself.

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2021, 04:10 PM   #219
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorce View Post
With the post credit scenes it's more often a nod to comic fans that know who these characters are. It's not part of the movies because there isn't time to make it make sense for the majority.

I feel like in one episode there isn't time to introduce a new bad guy and resolve the series. I think if it's someone we already know. Even if it's for a character in a movie I think you have to wrap up the show. Also I'm not sure how much the theatrical movies can rely on you having watched a Disney+ show.
Not to introduce but harvest the Mutant movement by innocuous ploys for power or influence to create more Mutants he'd more like Essex in the beginning because of the retcon.
Old 07-08-2021, 04:27 PM   #220
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Not to introduce but harvest the Mutant movement by innocuous ploys for power or influence to create more Mutants he'd more like Essex in the beginning because of the retcon.
The Eternals movie is going to introduce the MCU mutants, I'm sure of it. Eternals, Deviants, and Humans with powers that evolve over time, that's what the Celestials grew on Earth.

And I think I agree with Dane - there's no time for a major baddie introduction in the series finale. It's going to be some type of ascended Loki....one that rules Asgard and/or the Yodenheim or has a chest full of infinity stones/gauntlets or is an ancient Loki fulfilling a millennium long plan, or some other type of device. Maybe they'll "hint" at another character that "could" show up down the road, but it would have to be quick solid work to pull it off.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2021, 04:32 PM   #221
sorta mod-ish

Well shit, I'm 5 minutes into the NR video and I might have to go back on everything I said, haha.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2021, 05:27 PM   #222
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
SO . . . MUCH . . . DETAIL. . .

This is nearly as fun as the episode itself.

Verrrry interesting....
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2021, 05:28 PM   #223
Ain't no relax!

It's insane the lengths these guys go to when breaking down these episodes. Crazy details that I completely missed.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2021, 06:00 PM   #224
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
It's insane the lengths these guys go to when breaking down these episodes. Crazy details that I completely missed.
And there was a LOT that I never even registered. That video makes the episode that much better, honestly.
Old 07-08-2021, 08:29 PM   #225
Veteran

What if it isn't a "bad guy" could it be Dr. Strange? He saw so many scenarios with Thanos. Could he have created the TVA to make sure a Thanos situation doesn't happen again?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.