Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-31-2015, 10:39 AM  
Stuff & Things

All Things Video Games/Game Reviews Part II

Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.

Last edited by Gonzo; 09-11-2015 at 12:07 AM..
Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-09-2023, 04:17 AM   #3421
WhatUneed2Hear

This might be the next Valheim, very fun survival game.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-09-2023, 10:06 AM   #3422
My work speaks for itself!!!

I played the original Doom decades ago, and for whatever reason, never played any of the newer games.

Since Doom Eternal was a PS Plus game, I downloaded it........and now I'm hooked. Im playing on one of the harder settings, and it's definitely one of the tougher games I've played (beyond Souls/Bloodborne).

I know I'm probably way late to the game with it, but I'm glad I tried it out. fun stuff
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-09-2023, 02:13 PM   #3423
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJJasonp View Post
I played the original Doom decades ago, and for whatever reason, never played any of the newer games.

Since Doom Eternal was a PS Plus game, I downloaded it........and now I'm hooked. Im playing on one of the harder settings, and it's definitely one of the tougher games I've played (beyond Souls/Bloodborne).

I know I'm probably way late to the game with it, but I'm glad I tried it out. fun stuff
Doom is one of the very few games left I'll sit down and play, but even with that said, I never finished Eternal. I would LIKE to finish it so I can play Doom: Ancient Gods pts 1&2, but that idea seems further and further away.

Fish may have finished the game?
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2023, 08:56 AM   #3424
MVP

Apparently after 2 years of a DDoS attack on its servers rendering the multiplayer dead, EA decided to randomly fix the Titanfall 2 servers! If you haven't tried it, you definitely owe it to yourself to try out my favorite FPS of all time. And it's only $3 on Steam right now.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2023, 10:57 AM   #3425
The man you could post like.

Anybody pick up Lies Of P? Free on XBox Gamepass and it's a soulsborne inspired game. Mix of Bloodborne and Sekiro.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2023, 11:15 PM   #3426
WhatUneed2Hear

Crossplay beta is on steam/playstation/xbox for a week starting today if anyone wants to check it out. This is originally what I thought Destiny would be like, much better IMO.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2023, 07:40 PM   #3427
I got Rice cookin in the micro

i finished doom eternal on easy i honestly can't remember how i did it because I suck at video games.
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2023, 07:47 PM   #3428
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Doom is one of the very few games left I'll sit down and play, but even with that said, I never finished Eternal. I would LIKE to finish it so I can play Doom: Ancient Gods pts 1&2, but that idea seems further and further away.

Fish may have finished the game?
Yeah, I finished it. But that shit was brutal. I rage quit so many times I lost count. I'd stop playing it for weeks, only to pick it up again. There were still 2 gore nests I never managed to clear despite many attempts. I tried to do a Nightmare run, but I gave up. The stress was just too much. The game can be crazy intense.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2023, 08:48 PM   #3429
My work speaks for itself!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Yeah, I finished it. But that shit was brutal. I rage quit so many times I lost count. I'd stop playing it for weeks, only to pick it up again. There were still 2 gore nests I never managed to clear despite many attempts. I tried to do a Nightmare run, but I gave up. The stress was just too much. The game can be crazy intense.

I’m in the home stretch and I’m playing on brutal mode. It’s taken me 20-30x to clear certain areas.

I’m addicted but it’s provoked plenty of f bombs for sure
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2023, 07:05 AM   #3430
MVP

Just couldn't get on with Eternal's gameplay loop of having to kill in certain ways to maintain resources. I kind of hated it.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-21-2023, 08:36 AM   #3431
That's just f***in' stupid

Baldur's Gate 3 is so good. Highly recommended.
HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-21-2023, 01:23 PM   #3432
Live free or die hard

As we approach gaming season this one is on my list. Weird, Victorian, puppet setting. I like it.

Last edited by Otter; 09-21-2023 at 03:14 PM..
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-21-2023, 05:11 PM   #3433
WhatUneed2Hear

Years out but Division 3 is coming, should be amazing.
Old 09-21-2023, 06:29 PM   #3434
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC_Chief View Post
Baldur's Gate 3 is so good. Highly recommended.
I've been checking out some videos on it, although I'm now at the point where I don't want anymore spoilers.

I had given up on gaming because of deteriorating hand/eye skill and lack of interest but being turned base this has caught my eye.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-22-2023, 02:55 AM   #3435
WhatUneed2Hear

Looks interesting and it's out now in Early Access but only on Epic Games or console.

How about a little Chris Berman Football? Cringe? lol

Last edited by Imon Yourside; 09-22-2023 at 03:18 AM..