Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-17-2021, 12:36 PM  
Supporter

WTF is with Mahomes?

Since the Super Bowl the dude has not looked right. Now he is just flat playing with his head in his ass.

I think he needs to get over himself a bit. He has 2 critical INT's this season that are 100% his fault that he had 0% reason to every try and it cost us points, 1 game and maybe 2.

Last edited by petegz28; 10-17-2021 at 05:20 PM..
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2021, 11:12 PM   #856
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
Yeah, you pretend all you want....makes me no difference, obviously
I’m the guy who has literally been arguing with King for weeks defending Mahomes, but continue being the epic clown you are.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-14-2021, 11:12 PM   #857
How tall is this thing?

Quote:
Godo for you. At least I have the balls to stand by what I said. Unlike you who talked shit then wants to pretend you didn't.
How the actual **** can you stand by questioning if Mahomes is a legit NFL qb or a flash in the pan gimmick?

The fact you are unwilling to walk such an unfathomably stupid comment back is ****ing hilariously unbelievable.

If you actually believe that, you're the dumbest **** here and it's not close.

You're first ballot hall of fame ****tard if you stand by that bullshit.
Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2021, 11:13 PM   #858
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
I’m the guy who has literally been arguing with King for weeks defending Mahomes, but continue being the epic clown you are.
K...so either you're full of shit or you've ignored the obvious...bravo!
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2021, 11:15 PM   #859
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Clownery.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-14-2021, 11:17 PM   #860
Fan since 1997

Mahomes is too generational to all of the sudden fall off a cliff.
Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2021, 11:17 PM   #861
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chieftain View Post
Mahomes is too generational to all of the sudden fall off a cliff.
Nah 3 seasons of work could clearly be a flash in the pan.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2021, 11:19 PM   #862
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
Show us the posts, pete.

It's pretty easy. Click on his name and then click on "Find More Posts by KC_Connection."

The fact that that you actually pondered whether Mahomes is a legit NFL QB... man, I don't want to be mean.
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 11-14-2021, 11:21 PM   #863
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
Nah 3 seasons of work could clearly be a flash in the pan.
You mean breaking NFL records, winning a Super Bowl, and getting an MVP are not a flash in the pan type thing?
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 11-14-2021, 11:21 PM   #864
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants View Post
Show us the posts, pete.

It's pretty easy. Click on his name and then click on "Find More Posts by KC_Connection."

The fact that that you actually pondered whether Mahomes is a legit NFL QB... man, I don't want to be mean.
I have since said my statement was over the top but I wouldn't want any of these stand up, know it all, football geniuses to acknowledge such...

Anyhow...
Old 11-14-2021, 11:22 PM   #865
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Patrick is going to have to learn how to be a QB now. He got away the last 3 seasons playing backyard football. Teams have adjusted defensively. They are not letting guys run deep and forcing Mahomes to make reads and go through his progressions.
Quote:
Well we are going to see if Mahomes is a legit NFL QB or a flash in the pan gimmick.
Quote:
Other fanbases are laughing hard at posts like this.
I was mistaken. It wasn’t just other fanbases. It was everyone.
Old 11-14-2021, 11:22 PM   #866
Supporter

Quote:
I was mistaken. It wasn’t just other fanbases. It was everyone.
Fake ass, mother ****er....
Old 11-14-2021, 11:22 PM   #867
World's Best Boss

Quote:
You mean breaking NFL records, winning a Super Bowl, and getting an MVP are not a flash in the pan type thing?
I dunno Patrick really got by playing backyard football and still needs to learn being a real NFL QB.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2021, 11:25 PM   #868
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Show us the posts, pete.

It won’t be easy. I don’t think I’ve ever even criticized Mahomes at all on this forum apart from some individual bad decisions during a game. He’s essentially my “LeBron” of the NFL (a reference anyone here should understand if they have frequented an NBA thread here over the past two decades).
Old 11-14-2021, 11:27 PM   #869
How tall is this thing?

Imagine actually believing that a lowly "backyard football" quarterback could go to 3 straight AFCCG, NFL MVP, SUPERBOWL MVP, SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONSHIP, and back to back sb appearances.

and only NOW, has the league figured it out, and now Mahomes has to earn how to play qb.

The stupidity level is off the ****ing chart. It's troll territory.
Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-14-2021, 11:27 PM   #870
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
It won’t be easy. I don’t think I’ve ever even criticized Mahomes at all on this forum apart from some individual bad decisions during a game. He’s essentially my “LeBron” of the NFL (a reference anyone here should understand if they have frequented an NBA thread here over the past two decades).
I was saying searching for posts is easy so he couldn't invoke that excuse.

I know you wouldn't trash Mahomes.