Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-17-2017, 12:08 PM  
oxymoron

Netflix: The Witcher

Not much in the way of details yet, but it's under development. It's a pretty long series of books, not just a trilogy of games. Don't even know if it's going to be Geralt or someone new in the universe. Whatever it is, something tells me we'll see it sometime in 2018 or early 2019.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-16-2022, 12:23 PM   #256
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Whatever, dlpshit.
I know you are, but what am I?
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-16-2022, 12:27 PM   #257
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRichard View Post
Henry Cavill is a boss... now set to star in a series based on the Warhammer game/book/whatever else it is. With all the shit he is going through he could have his own thread.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...-series-amazon
Also executive producer. I know absolutely nothing about the Warhammer franchise, but I'm totally in for this.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-16-2022, 01:47 PM
unlurking
This message has been deleted by unlurking.
Old 12-18-2022, 09:36 AM   #258
Live free or die hard

Well, damn, how did I miss the news Cavill was leaving the show? I cancelled netflix shortly after I finished this series and season three was the only reason to renew the subscription.

I'll wait for feedback and/or torrent.

Adios, netflix.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2023, 02:23 PM   #259
Most Valuable Villain

The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2023, 12:28 PM   #260
Most Valuable Villain

The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-12-2023, 03:28 PM   #261
sorta mod-ish

I struggled mightily to get through season 2, but this looks pretty bad ass.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-12-2023, 04:28 PM   #262
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
I struggled mightily to get through season 2, but this looks pretty bad ass.
It's a good looking trailer, but keep in mind that something happened during the filming that was so shitty it made Cavill, a guy who absolutely loved his character and the material, quit.

I'm going to have to hear fantastic things about it from people I trust (and that includes zero current professional critics) before I ever bother to watch a second of it.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-02-2023, 08:58 PM   #263
sorta mod-ish

Anyone getting into this so far?

As a guy who was a sporadic viewer through the first couple of seasons, I'm actually quite enjoying this season. I say that yet expect someone who is faithful to the source material and the first two seasons to tell me how wrong I am, lol. I've enjoyed the buildup, but can't decide if I have enjoyed how things have gone down through five episodes.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-02-2023, 10:37 PM   #264
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Anyone getting into this so far?

As a guy who was a sporadic viewer through the first couple of seasons, I'm actually quite enjoying this season. I say that yet expect someone who is faithful to the source material and the first two seasons to tell me how wrong I am, lol. I've enjoyed the buildup, but can't decide if I have enjoyed how things have gone down through five episodes.
I'm waiting to hear the opinion of somebody else before I bother with it.

Consider yourself to be my canary in the Netflix coalmine.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2023, 04:13 PM   #265
Hockey Town

Henry Cavill is leaving after this season, he had constant arguments with the writers and show runner. He apparently loves the books and games while the writers don't and want to change things..which lead to arguments.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-03-2023, 06:16 PM   #266
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Henry Cavill is leaving after this season, he had constant arguments with the writers and show runner. He apparently loves the books and games while the writers don't and want to change things..which lead to arguments.
Apparently, he's a giant nerd and takes it all very seriously when he's involved with it, which I don't really blame him for. That's kind of why I'm looking forward to his Warhammer 40K project, even though I know next to nothing about that universe, because he's so precise and faithful to the source material.
Old 07-04-2023, 06:23 AM   #267
Supporter

There are some good parts to this season, but, like netflix usually does, they have thrown in a bunch of gay, weird, woke shit that doesnt make sense.

As you watch it you can see how Cavill would look at the script and say its not the way it was written or should be.

Meh
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-06-2023, 09:03 PM   #268
Forever Royal

Netflix: The Witcher

Just watched the first episode of the new season and I have no idea what’s going on.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 07-07-2023, 10:42 AM   #269
Hockey Town

I don't really think it's even all that woke I think it's a show that has a bunch of writers that don't like the source material and a show runner that thinks Yennifer is the main character.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2023, 08:19 PM   #270
Forever Royal

Three episodes in and it’s just the most confusing mess I think I’ve ever stuck with watching.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.