Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-23-2011, 11:58 AM  
Seeking the Truth daily

Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2

Been a while since we had a guns n' ammo discussion.

Some of you are AR shooters Im sure. Im looking at a Colt 6920. Will be my first AR. Picked up a Glock this fall and really enjoy shooting it. Any feedback on that weapon?

Anyone else been in a buy/sell/trade mood with hardware?

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:52 PM..
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-08-2017, 02:11 PM   #766
Keepin it Real

Quote:
Originally Posted by kepp View Post
Comes with complimentary three week shipping and processing delivery.
Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-08-2017, 02:16 PM   #767
Fight, build, win!

I just took delivery of some ammo I bought from PSA took 4 business days not counting weekend with the free shipping for 10 boxes. Not Amazon Prime but they are getting better.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-08-2017, 02:35 PM   #768
Fight, build, win!

I have bought upper and lower AR parts, mags and several handguns either useing free shipping or the cheapest shipping offered. All but some AR upper parts came in 7 business days or less. The upper parts stayed as in progress for 2 weeks I'd almost forgot about emailed them and it shipped that day free. I have done muck worse at Buds guns.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-08-2017, 02:40 PM   #769
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
I just took delivery of some ammo I bought from PSA took 4 business days not counting weekend with the free shipping for 10 boxes. Not Amazon Prime but they are getting better.
I think demand for all things gun related has backed down from frantic pre-election levels. We're not all worried about every goddamn thing under the sun being banned now.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-08-2017, 02:43 PM   #770
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I think demand for all things gun related has backed down from frantic pre-election levels. We're not all worried about every goddamn thing under the sun being banned now.
Not the LWNJs, I'm sure they're arming-up as fast as they can.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-08-2017, 03:08 PM   #771
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Not the LWNJs, I'm sure they're arming-up as fast as they can.
Yeah, but you don't order dildos from Palmetto.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-08-2017, 03:14 PM   #772
The Constitutional Choo choo

Yes Your Ass Can has free shipping on any product 8 inches or bigger.. per Cosmo
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-08-2017, 03:15 PM   #773

Quote:
Yeah, but you don't order dildos from Palmetto.
Some do...

Image: Not Safe for Work
NSFW Image
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-08-2017, 03:32 PM   #774
Supporter

Quote:
Thanks.

I'm selling my Springfield XDm 3.8" and my S&W M&P 9c.
What are you thinking for your XDm
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-08-2017, 03:45 PM   #775
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac459 View Post
What are you thinking for your XDm
$700. That takes into account the work I've had done to it, the added Dawson sights (the original sights were crap), plus two extra mags (four total), a Comp-Tac Minotaur OWB holster and an On Your 6 IWB holster. I also have the original case and everything that came with it, including a mag loader and the cheapy plastic holster that probably no longer works because of the custom sights.

The Comp-Tac holster is first rate, and retails for about $80. The On Your 6 holster goes for about $30. It's a decent, cheap Kydex holster, but if you use it regularly the plastic belt clip will eventually crack and break, so you should have spares on hand.
Old 02-08-2017, 04:19 PM   #776
Supporter

Quote:
$700. That takes into account the work I've had done to it, the added Dawson sights (the original sights were crap), plus two extra mags (four total), a Comp-Tac Minotaur OWB holster and an On Your 6 IWB holster. I also have the original case and everything that came with it, including a mag loader and the cheapy plastic holster that probably no longer works because of the custom sights.

The Comp-Tac holster is first rate, and retails for about $80. The On Your 6 holster goes for about $30. It's a decent, cheap Kydex holster, but if you use it regularly the plastic belt clip will eventually crack and break, so you should have spares on hand.
Let me talk to the girlfriend and see what she thinks..I'm looking for a new carry pistol and I love the other XDm that I have
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-08-2017, 04:57 PM   #777
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Let me talk to the girlfriend and see what she thinks..I'm looking for a new carry pistol and I love the other XDm that I have
I will warn you now, it's not the greatest carry pistol, which is the main reason I'm replacing it. The grip is long and it does print some. Other than that, though, it is a great gun.
Old 02-08-2017, 05:42 PM   #778
Supporter

Quote:
I will warn you now, it's not the greatest carry pistol, which is the main reason I'm replacing it. The grip is long and it does print some. Other than that, though, it is a great gun.
I carry a full size 1911 now..I am a bigger guy so a little bigger gun still works for me..I like longer grips for my big ass hands
Old 02-08-2017, 05:44 PM   #779
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
I carry a full size 1911 now..I am a bigger guy so a little bigger gun still works for me..I like longer grips for my big ass hands
Fair enough. I just want to be upfront about it.
Old 02-08-2017, 06:29 PM   #780

Quote:
Walther PPX, it's not like I can hide in a sock..