Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-09-2024, 08:00 PM  
Inmem 2.0

Let's talk flat top griddles

Does anybody have one? If so is it superior to a normal grill and if so how? Thinking about getting one but not sure I want to drop that kind of coin on something that isn't necessarily a need
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-11-2024, 09:42 AM   #61
Forever Royal

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Is there such thing as a gas-assist charcoal grill?

That would be badass for heating the coals up.

My Weber charcoal grill has a propane starter. Just uses those little green Coleman ones for camping. Works great.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-11-2024, 09:49 AM   #62
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
My Weber charcoal grill has a propane starter. Just uses those little green Coleman ones for camping. Works great.
Very cool.

It’s too good of an idea not to be out there.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-11-2024, 12:11 PM   #63
Supporter

I have a Blackstone dual burner. We use it for tailgating for just about every home game. Also used it for camping last Labor Day weekend. It is pretty nice but the stand sucks. Not well designed, but it works, I guess.

I believe this is the setup I have.

https://www.amazon.com/Blackstone-No...A1BHSMIW6A86AG

Last edited by Lzen; 03-12-2024 at 07:19 AM..
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 07:12 AM   #64
Hello

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Pit-Boss-...MaAhpHEALw_wcB

Would something like this be dumb?
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 07:15 AM   #65
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofa King View Post
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Pit-Boss-...MaAhpHEALw_wcB

Would something like this be dumb for a starter?
That looks like a pretty nice combo. For a starter? I don't know. Are you a seasoned griller and just looking for a new setup? For a first timer, maybe....maybe not.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 07:29 AM   #66
Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
That looks like a pretty nice combo. For a starter? I don't know. Are you a seasoned griller and just looking for a new setup? For a first timer, maybe....maybe not.
Rather than buying one of each I'd been pondering something like this. But sometimes when you try to get the best of both worlds you get shit with both.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 07:35 AM   #67
MVP

https://www.samsclub.com/p/members-m...saApKgEALw_wcB

$199 and has many of the same specs as a blackstone. You will need a new grill cover asap.

Smashburgers I make on this are universally loved.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 07:43 AM   #68
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
https://www.samsclub.com/p/members-m...saApKgEALw_wcB

$199 and has many of the same specs as a blackstone. You will need a new grill cover asap.

Smashburgers I make on this are universally loved.
You ever make black bean smash burgers? Billay is a vegan
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2024, 07:44 AM   #69
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofa King View Post
Depends on your expectations and how long you want to have it. If something major breaks, you have to replace both. The propane griddle side can probably last a long time with care and only minor part replacements. These electronic hoppers are a bit new and I don't really know on the quality, but electronics outside probably have a shorter life than that propane side. So if this is a starter set and you don't mind having to replace or upgrade the whole thing in a couple years, go for it.

If you like stuff lasting longer, or just want more room for cooking stuff on it, I'd probably buy separately.
myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 03-12-2024, 08:17 AM   #70
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Is there such thing as a gas-assist charcoal grill?

That would be badass for heating the coals up.
Not gas assist but this has a thermostat and a fan to set the temp. Only takes around 10-15 minutes to heat up and it will get from 400 to 700 in around a minute if you want to sear something. Mine is getting old but I have loved having it. Flavor of charcoal with the convenience of a pellet grill.

https://www.acehardware.com/departme...B&gclsrc=aw.ds
TheGreatCassholio is not part of the Right 53.TheGreatCassholio is not part of the Right 53.TheGreatCassholio is not part of the Right 53.TheGreatCassholio is not part of the Right 53.TheGreatCassholio is not part of the Right 53.TheGreatCassholio is not part of the Right 53.TheGreatCassholio is not part of the Right 53.TheGreatCassholio is not part of the Right 53.TheGreatCassholio is not part of the Right 53.TheGreatCassholio is not part of the Right 53.TheGreatCassholio is not part of the Right 53.