Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-28-2014, 08:34 AM   #2
In BB I trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
I'm also trying to get my hands on a copy of "Conquest of the Empire" made by the same company...

That one I don't know.

I remember back in the day the publisher of Axis and Allies also had two other games, a samurai game I never played, and a game called "Fortress America", which put the American player on the defense trying to defend against a futuristic assault from the east (Russians, basically), west (Asians) and south (South Americans). It was a pretty good game. Not as good as A&A but not bad.

I went looking for it a few yeasr back as I have kids now and figured they'd like it. It's out of print, and it was over a hundred bucks to buy one on eBay.

And this thread made me look for it and now it looks like prices are WAAAY down. I will likely pick one up soon. Thanks CP!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fortress-Ame...item3a8f52308c
Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2014, 08:56 AM   #3
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amnorix View Post
That one I don't know.

I remember back in the day the publisher of Axis and Allies also had two other games, a samurai game I never played, and a game called "Fortress America", which put the American player on the defense trying to defend against a futuristic assault from the east (Russians, basically), west (Asians) and south (South Americans). It was a pretty good game. Not as good as A&A but not bad.

I went looking for it a few yeasr back as I have kids now and figured they'd like it. It's out of print, and it was over a hundred bucks to buy one on eBay.

And this thread made me look for it and now it looks like prices are WAAAY down. I will likely pick one up soon. Thanks CP!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fortress-Ame...item3a8f52308c
I had the original Axis and Allies and Fortress America. Was never able to find their other two games but that was way before eBay and all that.

Conquest of the Empire:

http://amzn.com/B0022H95X2
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2014, 11:48 AM   #4
In BB I trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
I had the original Axis and Allies and Fortress America. Was never able to find their other two games but that was way before eBay and all that.

Conquest of the Empire:

http://amzn.com/B0022H95X2

Interesting.... Will need to hunt for that one.
Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.