Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-29-2020, 01:17 PM  
Banned

Unpopular opinion thread

Anything goes.

I’ll start with -

It’s okay to sit on a public toilet seat bear ass depending on where you are located - namely a three star or above hotel.
Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 03-01-2020, 05:26 PM   #241
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozenchief View Post
The paddle shifter merely sped up matters, enabling them to drive even faster. They still have no power steering, nor do they have power brakes. At speeds of 240+, they require reaction times that most people simply do not have. One unique aspect to F1 is their neck strength. The G-forces are so strong that the drivers have to strengthen their neck to keep their head straight in turns.

I view sports as requiring competition and athletic ability. The ability to process data that quickly and react is an athletic ability, as seen in hitting a baseball, passing a puck or scoring a basket. I know that there are fewer than 100 people in the world who could adequately drive and race a formula 1 car. Knowing the physical requirements and demands of the race, I have no problem calling racing a sport. Certainly if luge can be a sport at Winter Olympics, car racing can be a sport.
240 M.P.H.? On what track/course? The F1 engines still sound like crap. Two things F1 needs to bring back. 1. Refueling 2. the ear splitting sound of the V-12's of the early 90's!!!

Last edited by SuperBowl4; 03-01-2020 at 05:31 PM..
SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-01-2020, 05:26 PM   #242
Banned

Tool sucks
Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2020, 05:27 PM   #243
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozenchief View Post
Depends upon the level. If you watch any Formula 1, those guys have to be in incredible shape to withstand the G forces on their body and to operate the vehicles. With no power-assisted anything, I understand it takes about 80 lbs pressure to operate the brakes on those cars. The reaction times necessary are inhuman. My understanding is that the 2 hardest things in sports, or competitions if you prefer, are hitting a baseball and operating a formula 1 car at full speed.
Car racing is a lot like horse racing.

I mean, is it the horse or the jockey?

Is it the car or the driver?

It’s some sort of weird combination of both.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2020, 05:32 PM   #244
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
Car racing is a lot like horse racing.

I mean, is it the horse or the jockey?

Is it the car or the driver?

It’s some sort of weird combination of both.
horses don't make pit stops during races
SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-01-2020, 05:42 PM   #245
YOU take YOUR seat

I don't like the Beatles, like at all.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2020, 05:44 PM   #246
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
I don't like the Beatles, like at all.
C'mon! Paperback Writer?
Old 03-01-2020, 05:46 PM   #247
YOU take YOUR seat

This thread reminded me of when reddit had to ban the unpopular opinion puffin meme because unpopular opinions are no longer allowed there, lol.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2020, 05:47 PM   #248
Mod Team

I honestly don't care about Kobe dying.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2020, 05:48 PM   #249
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Ever hear about Kobe's 666 workout routine?

Last edited by SuperBowl4; 03-01-2020 at 06:56 PM..
Old 03-01-2020, 05:55 PM   #250
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Star Trek is about the gayest shit on television and grown men that watch it have never had sex. Anything Star Wars related is a close second.
Don't know Jack shit, love William Shatnear?
OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-01-2020, 05:59 PM   #251
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
While it was a tragic accident, I absolutely agree.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2020, 06:00 PM   #252
Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleRiders51 View Post
Moon was the drummer, he didn't have a guitar on stage as far as I remember.
You are correct, I guess I should have said a piece of a guitar Keith threw. Other than drumsticks, there's not much you can throw. And drums don't go all that far when you kick them.
oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-01-2020, 06:11 PM   #253
**** the Raiders

I really don’t know how unpopular this is going to be but, sweet pickles/relish is disgusting.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2020, 06:12 PM   #254
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Star Trek is about the gayest shit on television .

Illogical.

Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-01-2020, 06:14 PM   #255
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhader View Post
I really don’t know how unpopular this is going to be but, sweet pickles/relish is disgusting.

Pretty much all vegetables are garbage.
Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.