Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-30-2016, 01:14 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

****The Tyreek Hill Thread***

With the 165th pick, in the 5th round.

Last edited by Dante84; 04-30-2016 at 02:00 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2020, 02:11 PM   #2056
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell View Post
I agree if they ran the 40 at the Olympics, but they don't. A 100m takes an over abundance of speed endurance at the world class/Olympic level, without that ability to sustain/maintain a large % of your max velocity/topend you can forget it. It's all about decellerating at a slower pace, something that takes work and over distance training, speed alone means nothing. Sprinters reach that MV around 70ish then it becomes all about speed endurance.

See the short dude,that is Mel Pender one of histories greatest indoor sprinters, he held all those 50,60 records. He gets out and is gone then watch what happens to him because he lacked..................speed endurance.

They should have a mark on the track showing the 40 yard speed for us football nuts during the race.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2020, 02:19 PM   #2057
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
They should have a mark on the track showing the 40 yard speed for us football nuts during the race.
That would be cool.

There have been TONS of legit 100m sprinter/football players like Tyreek Hill, Bob Hayes, Jacoby Ford, Ron Brown, Sam Graddy all could run a sub10.10 (Hill 10.19 but..HS) Then there are guys like John Ross, Joey Galloway, Chris Johnson who are just fast footballers, yep a 40 about it for them.

NFLers to be Ron Brown and Sam Graddy taking 4th and second at the 84 Olympics.

Christian McCaffreys grandpa Dave Sime took the 1960 Olympic silver in the 100m

The Cowboys drafted Carl Lewis, but I do doubt his kind of speed wouldn't work in football. He came on late in his races.(actually decelerated at a slower pace)

Last edited by Ubeja Vontell; 03-27-2020 at 03:38 PM..
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 03-27-2020, 04:49 PM   #2058
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Full custody.

He good.

That's freakin awesome. I'm so glad to hear of Hill being an actual role model and father figure to that young boy. The media had him pegged as this evil guy who deserved ti rot away in jail the remainder of his life. One douche bag threatened to quit reporting if the Chiefs didn't outright cut the guy without waiting to see if it was actually true or not. Where's fat @$$ Brooke with a follow up story of how she misjudged his character. You'll never hear it, because they never admit fault and that some people just outright lie about crap for their personal gain. Why has his girlfriend not been charged for lying and potentially ruining a man's career? Tyreek proved a LOT of people wrong who love the drama and jump to conclusions. And thanks to the Chiefs for waiting it out, then giving the man his contract extension after doing their OWN homework first. Without Hill, I don't think we would have been in the Superbowl last year.
Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2020, 05:52 PM   #2059
In Search of a Life

Quote:
That would be cool.

There have been TONS of legit 100m sprinter/football players like Tyreek Hill, Bob Hayes, Jacoby Ford, Ron Brown, Sam Graddy all could run a sub10.10 (Hill 10.19 but..HS) Then there are guys like John Ross, Joey Galloway, Chris Johnson who are just fast footballers, yep a 40 about it for them.

The Cowboys drafted Carl Lewis, but I do doubt his kind of speed wouldn't work in football. He came on late in his races.(actually decelerated at a slower pace)
That's interesting.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-27-2020, 06:25 PM   #2060
Banned

Quote:
That would be cool.

He's in lane one, in lane two NFLer to be Frank Budd, in lane three NFLer to be Ray Norton.

Dave Sime is still considered to be one of the top 3/4 white American sprinters ever.

Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 03-27-2020, 06:41 PM   #2061
In Search of a Life

Well Mecole thinks he could beat Tyreek in the 100. So he should try out too. Imagine both of them on the 4x100 or 4x200. Amazing.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2020, 08:01 PM   #2062
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
Well Mecole thinks he could beat Tyreek in the 100. So he should try out too. Imagine both of them on the 4x100 or 4x200. Amazing.
Mecole is fast but Tyreek Hill is on a whole other level.

There was a time when....

DeAnthony Thomas...Tyreek Hill***...Sammy Watkins...McCole Hardman

....were the fastest 4x1 team in the NFL.

*** you want your stud here, the plan is to get him the stick early in the zone with him handing off late in the next zone, this way he runs the largest % of the race,

Last edited by Ubeja Vontell; 03-27-2020 at 08:27 PM..
Old 03-27-2020, 10:52 PM   #2063
Politically Incorrect

Both Tyreek and Mecole are football fast.

I think Mecole has a faster burst but Tyreek can just plain out haul when he gets his first 5-10 yards under his belt
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2020, 11:28 PM   #2064
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Both Tyreek and Mecole are football fast.

I think Mecole has a faster burst but Tyreek can just plain out haul when he gets his first 5-10 yards under his belt
Tyreek Hill is a legit track sprinter who can play football.....also. He isn't just a fast football player.

People forget he was a running back in HS/NCAA. He needs some pitch outs and end arounds, no no banging the line.

Last edited by Ubeja Vontell; 03-27-2020 at 11:43 PM..
Old 03-28-2020, 05:17 AM   #2065
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

So he has 4 kids... I knew about Zev and the twins...did he just have another one? Is he ever gonna marry the person he's knocked up?

Don't get me wrong, I love the guy...I guess his generation doesn't see the need to marry. Yeesh.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 05:35 AM   #2066
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven View Post
So he has 4 kids... I knew about Zev and the twins...did he just have another one? Is he ever gonna marry the person he's knocked up?

Don't get me wrong, I love the guy...I guess his generation doesn't see the need to marry. Yeesh.
I'm sure marrying Crystal Espinal would have turned out marvelous.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2020, 09:07 AM   #2067
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
Tyreek out of the blocks is beyond explosive, and it seems like it takes a step or three for Mecole to reach top gear. Would love to see the race.

Two things about that clip -

1) When Damien Williams kicks into gear at the 20, Tyreek is flat footed at the 20 and 20-25 yards away. That he overtakes him with 15 yards to go to the endzone is just insane

B) I will never not chuckle watching Tyreek chase down Damien Williams (TWICE!) lol
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2020, 09:13 AM   #2068
Settle this once and forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven View Post

Marriage is just a piece of paper
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2020, 12:13 AM   #2069
Banned!

Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2020, 07:25 PM   #2070
I'll be back.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.