Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-30-2016, 01:14 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

****The Tyreek Hill Thread***

With the 165th pick, in the 5th round.

Last edited by Dante84; 04-30-2016 at 02:00 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2020, 09:15 AM   #2041
Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Clark View Post
He needs to keep that life jacket on
I'm pretty sure Tyreek can run on water.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2020, 09:03 PM   #2042
Banned

He was seriously thinking about trying to make our 2020 Olympic team, well, they have been cancelled.

If he'd stayed in track it's very realistic to think he'd be in our 200m mix, but ya can't leave the sport and come back. Those he'd be competing against have been training for years.
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 03-26-2020, 11:46 PM   #2043
In Search of a Life

I would pay money to see Tyreek vs. a slow fatass like me in the 200 - with me getting a 100M head start. But not really me because I'd pull something.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2020, 11:54 PM   #2044
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
I would pay money to see Tyreek vs. a slow fatass like me in the 200 - with me getting a 100M head start. But not really me because I'd pull something.
When Tyreek was in HS he ran a 20.14 200m. which at that time was the second fastest in history for a HS kid (Roy Martin 20.13). The guy had legit "world class" speed.

Roy Martin went on to run in the 88 Olympics.

Last edited by Ubeja Vontell; 03-27-2020 at 12:28 AM..
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 03-27-2020, 08:04 AM   #2045
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell View Post

He was seriously thinking about trying to make our 2020 Olympic team, well, they have been cancelled.

If he'd stayed in track it's very realistic to think he'd be in our 200m mix, but ya can't leave the sport and come back. Those he'd be competing against have been training for years.
Bob Hayes Tiger
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2020, 08:24 AM   #2046
Supporter

Quote:

Not even remotely close to being an accurate way to time.

As far as competing... Only thing he would be missing out on is the stress of running against a human instead of a clock. No reason, if he was fast enough, he could not jump in and compete now.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-27-2020, 09:07 AM   #2047
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post

As far as competing... Only thing he would be missing out on is the stress of running against a human instead of a clock. No reason, if he was fast enough, he could not jump in and compete now.
Just give Damien Williams a head start and he has all the motivation he needs.
Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-27-2020, 12:11 PM   #2048
In Search of a Life

He Fast!
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2020, 12:58 PM   #2049
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
Bob Hayes Tiger
Bob Hayes was running a 10.06 100m on a dirt track over 50 years ago and he has always been the fastest pro football player.

People forget in 1964 he was only 22 years old and still in college, if he'd stayed in the sport (couldn't afford to) he's running a 9.88 UP in Mexico City 1968 beating Jimmy Hines to win that Olympic gold, and he also takes down Valery Borzov in 1972 (now 30) to win another Olympic gold.
Old 03-27-2020, 01:03 PM   #2050
Banned

Quote:

I agree if they ran the 40 at the Olympics, but they don't. A 100m takes an over abundance of speed endurance at the world class/Olympic level, without that ability to sustain/maintain a large % of your max velocity/topend you can forget it. It's all about decellerating at a slower pace, something that takes work and over distance training, speed alone means nothing. Sprinters reach that MV around 70ish then it becomes all about speed endurance.

See the short dude,that is Mel Pender one of histories greatest indoor sprinters, he held all those 50,60 records. He gets out and is gone then watch what happens to him because he lacked..................speed endurance.

Last edited by Ubeja Vontell; 03-27-2020 at 01:12 PM..
Old 03-27-2020, 01:29 PM   #2051
Supporter

Quote:
I agree if they ran the 40 at the Olympics, but they don't. A 100m takes an over abundance of speed endurance at the world class/Olympic level, without that ability to sustain/maintain a large % of your max velocity/topend you can forget it. It's all about decellerating at a slower pace, something that takes work and over distance training, speed alone means nothing. Sprinters reach that MV around 70ish then it becomes all about speed endurance.

See the short dude,that is Mel Pender one of histories greatest indoor sprinters, he held all those 50,60 records. He gets out and is gone then watch what happens to him because he lacked..................speed endurance.
You are ****ing clueless.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 01:39 PM   #2052
Banned

Quote:
You are ****ing clueless.
You have never ran the sprints have you?

TRAINING FOR THE 100 METER DASH
Given that the 100m dash lasts only 9 to 10 seconds at the highest levels of competition, 100m sprinters have little room for error. Because of this, 100m dash sprinting workouts must be performed throughout the year to prepare for competition. Sprinting workouts for the 100m dash help athletes in various ways, including:

Developing the speed, power, an***** endurance required to sprint with maximal effort for 100 meters.
Rehearsing the race and each of its parts - such as the acceleration phase, the maximal velocity phase, and the**** speed endurance & deceleration phase.
Preventing injury by developing the tissues of the body for the demands of sprinting at maximal intensity levels.

See ya learned something.

I could run a 40 right now, noway in hell I could run a 100m HUGE difference. Why? Yep....total lack of any endurance for sprinting.

Last edited by Ubeja Vontell; 03-27-2020 at 01:50 PM..
Old 03-27-2020, 02:00 PM   #2053
Supporter

Quote:
You have never ran the sprints have you?

TRAINING FOR THE 100 METER DASH
Given that the 100m dash lasts only 9 to 10 seconds at the highest levels of competition, 100m sprinters have little room for error. Because of this, 100m dash sprinting workouts must be performed throughout the year to prepare for competition. Sprinting workouts for the 100m dash help athletes in various ways, including:

Developing the speed, power, an***** endurance required to sprint with maximal effort for 100 meters.
Rehearsing the race and each of its parts - such as the acceleration phase, the maximal velocity phase, and the**** speed endurance & deceleration phase.
Preventing injury by developing the tissues of the body for the demands of sprinting at maximal intensity levels.

See ya learned something.

I could run a 40 right now, noway in hell I could run a 100m HUGE difference. Why? Yep....total lack of any endurance for sprinting.
Seriously you need to stop. You have no clue.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 02:06 PM   #2054
Banned

Quote:
Seriously you need to stop. You have no clue.
Dude, I ran the sprints for 8 years, ok? Why did I run all those 300's, well?

Ever heard of Sam Perry, Herb Washington both 60 world record holders who did little at 100m, why?

Here ya go...

Search Results
Featured snippet from the web
Usain Bolt won the 100 meters because of his speed endurance. I've said this all along, unless you are running a 40 yard dash or 50 meter sprint, sprinting the 100, 200, or 400 meters is all about speed endurance… reach your top speed, and maintain it.

If you don't get that I can't help ya.
Old 03-27-2020, 02:08 PM   #2055
Supporter

Quote:
Dude, I ran the sprints for 8 years, ok? Why did I run all those 300's, well?

Ever heard of Sam Perry, Herb Washington both 60 world record holders who did little at 100m, why?
NES track and field doesn’t count.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote