Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 04-30-2016, 01:14 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

****The Tyreek Hill Thread***

With the 165th pick, in the 5th round.

Last edited by Dante84; 04-30-2016 at 02:00 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2020, 11:52 AM   #2011
Banned

Love to see Javelin Guidry a 4.29 DB line up vs Tyreek Hill.

Well actually would rather see the Chiefs draft Guidry.
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 03-03-2020, 12:47 PM   #2012
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell View Post
Love to see Javelin Guidry a 4.29 DB line up vs Tyreek Hill.

Well actually would rather see the Chiefs draft Guidry.
Lol just having speed isn’t enough to cover Tyreek.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2020, 12:55 PM   #2013
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell View Post
What you aren't getting is pads are the same for everybody, a 4.3 guy will still be faster than a 4.5 guy.
Another thing to consider is the pads are just an extra layer of variable that could affect times. Are all pads created equal? You want to record speed in it's purest form possible.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-03-2020, 03:06 PM   #2014
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Lol just having speed isn’t enough to cover Tyreek.
That would depend on the route. If simply and out and up yes speed makes a huge difference for both athletes.
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 03-03-2020, 03:09 PM   #2015
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
Another thing to consider is the pads are just an extra layer of variable that could affect times. Are all pads created equal? You want to record speed in it's purest form possible.
When Bullet Bob Hayes came into the NFL who do the Giants bring in at cornerback.....Henry Carr, the Olympic 200m champ. His job was run with Hayes who he could beat at 200m.
Old 03-07-2020, 09:46 AM   #2016
I'll be back.

Full custody.

He good.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2020, 09:50 AM   #2017
Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Full custody.

He good.

You won’t see this all over the media and the KC star funny how that works
ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 03-07-2020, 10:02 AM   #2018
Dazed and Confused

Any pending charges vs. whats her name?
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-07-2020, 10:13 AM   #2019
King Sandbagger

I was just about to say, probably won't hear about this one in the KC Star....
phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-07-2020, 10:25 AM   #2020
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Full custody.

He good.

Media POV: According to the Star and Channel 5- Reek abused this poor boy and his career was over.

Reality: Reek gets a huge contract, a SB win and Full Custody.

They were just a little off on those stories.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2020, 10:30 AM   #2021
MVP

This makes me so happy. Never doubted him. Not even for a minute. Bout to go troll the SJWs on Reddit.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2020, 10:35 AM   #2022
Resident Glue Sniffer

Should troll that fat beast Brooke with a meme of Forest Gump “ sorry I ruined your witch hunt party”
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2020, 10:48 AM   #2023
MVP

Yeah, I admit I was pretty outraged by the allegations at the outset of this saga and wanted Hill turfed. I jumped to conclusions because I trusted the narrative being sold by supposedly “credible” sources. I also see the damage done to young people from domestic abuse on a daily basis in my line of work, so this story really hit home.

In a way, it is arguably more disturbing to witness what has unfolded in this story of manipulation, gold digging, character assassination, and the way in which these allegations were aggressively pursued against Hill. Really scary that people would stoop to this for their own personal gain ignoring the welfare of a child, which took a backseat for some who wanted to be heroes for breaking this story and advancing a social justice crusade.

Glad I was wrong, because it looks like justice won out here - not because Hill is a player that is on my favourite team: young Zev now has a chance - and I can guess that Tyreek also grew out of this unfortunate experience. Although I am a little uncomfortable that all of this has made me a more skeptical person regarding “the truth”, I take solace in the fact that there still is such a thing as a happy ending.
Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2020, 11:04 AM   #2024
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Northman View Post
Yeah, I admit I was pretty outraged by the allegations at the outset of this saga and wanted Hill turfed. I jumped to conclusions because I trusted the narrative being sold by supposedly “credible” sources. I also see the damage done to young people from domestic abuse on a daily basis in my line of work, so this story really hit home.

In a way, it is arguably more disturbing to witness what has unfolded in this story of manipulation, gold digging, character assassination, and the way in which these allegations were aggressively pursued against Hill. Really scary that people would stoop to this for their own personal gain ignoring the welfare of a child, which took a backseat for some who wanted to be heroes for breaking this story and advancing a social justice crusade.

Glad I was wrong, because it looks like justice won out here - not because Hill is a player that is on my favourite team: young Zev now has a chance - and I can guess that Tyreek also grew out of this unfortunate experience. Although I am a little uncomfortable that all of this has made me a more skeptical person regarding “the truth”, I take solace in the fact that there still is such a thing as a happy ending.
There were literally zero reasons to jump to conclusions regarding Hill; there was nothing to be gained from jumping the gun and not waiting for the process to play out. From the beginning, it was clear that we were getting one side of the story. There was certainly never a reason to release him.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2020, 11:04 AM   #2025
In Search of a Life

I’m so proud of Tyreek. He’s been nothing but class. Good for him and good for Zev. Not only did he get paid but he will get paid again after 3 years. So proud to have him on my team
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.