Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 04-30-2016, 01:14 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

****The Tyreek Hill Thread***

With the 165th pick, in the 5th round.

Last edited by Dante84; 04-30-2016 at 02:00 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2016, 03:21 PM   #166
Meow

worst case the kid is another Belcher. Average case he chokes in the NFL and this pick is a major abortion. Best case given a second chance the kid becomes a star on the field.

I'm willing to trust that the Chiefs have far better character/psych evaluators than me.

High risk, but potential for high reward.
CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-30-2016, 03:21 PM   #167
I got Rice cookin in the micro

Hi I am Zack Kumke...you guys may know me as the White Guy that died in August during Chiefs Training camp. Boy was a dumb ass white guy. I should have stayed and played my gamecube instead now St. Joseph new press headline is "Semi-local whitebread reported Dead as ****"
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2016, 03:21 PM   #168
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeathermanKumke View Post
Bringing my Woman Beater signs to Training camp. Gonna chant WOMAN BEATER the entire time every single day of camp. Hopefully he starts something with me so I can put his ass on the ground and show him what a ****ing real man looks like. What a dumb Nggr
Do you drive a late 80's / early 90's Camaro? Just curious.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2016, 03:22 PM   #169
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambi View Post
I feel vindicated with calling this franchise and regime a disaster.

Put me on miserable user all you want. I don't give a **** anymore.

Feels great to be right.
I'll take the bait, would you rather have Pioli you troll?
kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-30-2016, 03:23 PM   #170
mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambi View Post
I feel vindicated with calling this franchise and regime a disaster.

Put me on miserable user all you want. I don't give a **** anymore.

Feels great to be right.
It's not like everyone here doesn't already know you've always been a Bronco fan, anyway.

Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2016, 03:23 PM   #171

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer View Post
This. Happens ALL THE TIME !
I wouldn't say all the time, in case you're being facetious, but certainly more than some realize. It's also used as a defense for some who do worse in the actual incident.
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2016, 03:23 PM   #172
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Pepper View Post
Do you drive a late 80's / early 90's Camaro? Just curious.
It is hilarious how he called out everyone else for being white trash when he went full white trash racist himself.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2016, 03:24 PM   #173
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeathermanKumke View Post
Bringing my Woman Beater signs to Training camp. Gonna chant WOMAN BEATER the entire time every single day of camp. Hopefully he starts something with me so I can put his ass on the ground and show him what a ****ing real man looks like. What a dumb Nggr
After reading a few of your posts I was going to hang you on MU, but after seeing this I think I'll just give you a long vacation, weather boy.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2016, 03:25 PM   #174
Go Beavers!

Bwana doing God's work
Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-30-2016, 03:25 PM   #175
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

I want to post a picture of him from Facebook, but I don't want to get banned.

Hilarious. He's gonna beat up an NFL player, after calling him the N-word.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2016, 03:28 PM   #176

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
After reading a few of your posts I was going to hang you on MU, but after seeing this I think I'll just give you a long vacation, weather boy.
I had a feeling that last "word" would do him in.....
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2016, 03:28 PM   #177
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post

Shoot me a PM. I'll fall on that grenade for you.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2016, 03:28 PM   #178
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post

I think it's deserved at this point.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2016, 03:28 PM   #179
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut View Post
Lol
17 year old high school student? He's a minor?

Can he throw us in jail for talking mean to a child?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2016, 03:30 PM   #180
The Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
17 year old high school student? He's a minor?

Can he throw us in jail for talking mean to a child?
In 2010....
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.