Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 03-07-2024, 07:36 AM  
Starter

Chiefs fans need amputations after attending Dolphins game

SHOWTIME has disabled reputation
Old 03-07-2024, 07:38 AM   #2
Inmem 2.0

Sucks to be an idiot
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2024, 07:58 AM   #3
Hello

Frostbite was a risk I was willing to take, for those people that went. Not me of course. I stayed home like a smart human should.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2024, 07:59 AM   #4
Veteran

Tua played like he had his throwing hand amputated before that game even started.
Womble has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Womble has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Womble has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Womble has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Womble has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Womble has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Womble has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Womble has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Womble has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Womble has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Womble has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2024, 08:07 AM   #5
Starter

I tailgated the whole time and was there.

I was simply surprised how many idiots we're like "I have 2 layers on, I should be fine." I had 5 layers on and multiple sets of hot hands packed all over my self and was cold the bone by the end.

Lesson: People are idiots. Respect negligent weather conditions for what they are.
kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2024, 08:09 AM   #6
Special Teams ACE!!!

The article talks about Chiefs fans but it says nothing about the idiot ass Dolphin fans who probably had the same issue
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2024, 08:14 AM   #7
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

I think the fact that tickets were so cheap had a lot of people going last second without planning ahead. Add in a shit ton of alcohol and I'm not surprised people got hurt. It sucks but it was also just so avoidable.
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2024, 08:15 AM   #8
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
The article talks about Chiefs fans but it says nothing about the idiot ass Dolphin fans who probably had the same issue
Florida man is built different.
Womble has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Womble has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Womble has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Womble has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Womble has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Womble has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Womble has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Womble has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Womble has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Womble has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Womble has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-07-2024, 08:16 AM   #9
Supporter

Just so happens to be the same number of rings Mahomes has won.

Dude better be ready to lose his pinky next year.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2024, 08:26 AM   #10
MVP

I bet this gives Raiders fans ideas on how to avoid getting finger printed.
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2024, 08:34 AM   #11
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Just so happens to be the same number of rings Mahomes has won.

Dude better be ready to lose his pinky next year.
Also -4 happens to be the same number of rings Buffalo has.
Thumbs Up 16 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2024, 08:46 AM   #12
Who's the masta???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
Also -4 happens to be the same number of rings Buffalo has.

I couldn't have said it better.
MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.
Old 03-07-2024, 08:52 AM   #13
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
Florida man is built different.
I was really comfortable in shorts and my Mahomes jersey... sitting in my recliner 1600 miles south of KC
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2024, 08:55 AM   #14

Figured going in this would be the case. I am consistently surprised when I go to Arrowhead at how light a lot of fans dress. When it's 20 degrees that may not have terrible consequences, but when it's negative temps you gotta take it seriously. That one shirtless dude that is in every pic - I would love to hear his story. Hopefully he just did that long enough to be caught by cameras and become a legend.

My group for the most part was comfortable. I've been colder at other games where we weren't as over-prepared as we were for this one.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2024, 08:57 AM   #15
Constable of Untruths

I saw people with thin gloves on and talked to a few people who just had a T-shirt on underneath a coat. I saw several people with tennis shoes on. If you're that stupid, maybe the price you have to pay for your stupidity is to lose a couple of toes or fingers.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote