Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-22-2014, 09:11 PM   #2
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
Impossible. If a robot golfer can't break par, there is no way it will ever be able to drive a car as well as a human.
Perhaps not yet. But Google's car has logged 700k miles with the only accident being rear-ended by a human. It's gonna get there.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2014, 09:16 PM   #3
www.nfl-forecast.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Perhaps not yet. But Google's car has logged 700k miles with the only accident being rear-ended by a human. It's gonna get there.
I was actually arguing that if a Google car level effort would be put forward on building a robot golfer, that it would be able to shoot 36 to 45 for 18 holes. Some were saying that the best robot that could be built would struggle to break 100.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2014, 10:41 AM   #4
Keep doubting J MFing Houston

Quote:
I was actually arguing that if a Google car level effort would be put forward on building a robot golfer, that it would be able to shoot 36 to 45 for 18 holes. Some were saying that the best robot that could be built would struggle to break 100.
Driving a car is infinitely easier than hitting an 80.
beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2014, 09:45 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Impossible. If a robot golfer can't break par, there is no way it will ever be able to drive a car as well as a human.
Google has been running driverless cars for several years now with great success. Wait until they reduce the production costs enough to mass produce these cars/trucks/etc.
OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 07-23-2014, 10:42 AM   #6
Thats Right, Sniff the Glue!!!

Quote:
I live in Los Angeles, and let me tell you, it cannot get much worse. The amount of stupid shit I see on my daily commute is staggering. Texting while driving, driving while on the phone, doing 45 in the fast lane on a freeway where the speed limit is 65, making right turns from the far left lane in the middle of heavy traffic. I mean to be honest, a four way stop sign is more than most of the drivers around here can figure out, so I absolutely think that if it could be a really good thing to take the human equation out of driving.

I do believe however that there should be a manual override in case of emergency.
kaplin42 would the whole thing.kaplin42 would the whole thing.kaplin42 would the whole thing.kaplin42 would the whole thing.kaplin42 would the whole thing.kaplin42 would the whole thing.kaplin42 would the whole thing.kaplin42 would the whole thing.kaplin42 would the whole thing.kaplin42 would the whole thing.kaplin42 would the whole thing.
Old 07-23-2014, 11:26 AM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaplin42 View Post
I live in Los Angeles, and let me tell you, it cannot get much worse. The amount of stupid shit I see on my daily commute is staggering. Texting while driving, driving while on the phone, doing 45 in the fast lane on a freeway where the speed limit is 65, making right turns from the far left lane in the middle of heavy traffic. I mean to be honest, a four way stop sign is more than most of the drivers around here can figure out, so I absolutely think that if it could be a really good thing to take the human equation out of driving.

I do believe however that there should be a manual override in case of emergency.
DFW is the exact same.
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 07-23-2014, 03:56 PM   #8
Most Valuable Poster

Quote:
Self-Driving Cars: Google cars go over 300,000 miles with no accidents.

http://buff.ly/1odFkBv

I'd say the technology is getting pretty close.
teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2024, 10:20 AM   #9
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Quote:
LOL

While I agree, I would say that the autonomous cars could be an improvement. There are some awful drivers out there. Distracted driving is rampant.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.