Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-25-2019, 09:20 AM  
Veteran

Article at Arrowhead Pride

There's a good article over on Arrowhead Pride for those of us who aren't that deep into NFL defenses as some are here. It breaks down the 4-3 under defense that Spagnuolo likes to run detailing responsibilities of each position and how it fits each current player. Basically says Ragland and Kpassa don't have a home but it's a better fit for Hitchens, Jones, Speaks and DOD. This article likes Ford at one of the DE positions and Houston at the SLB.
tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-16-2024, 08:02 PM   #16
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
Did the whole Arrowhead Pride network just stop podcasting? I don’t see anything since 4/3. But no announcement or anything.

Edit: I guess the entire SB Nation podcast shut down. Crazy. Maybe podcasts are so diluted now that there’s no money to be made.
LANCE THE SPOKEN HAS YOU COVERED!!!

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2024, 08:19 PM   #17
In Search of a Life

I guess I just don’t understand podcast economics. I thought the whole point with Podcasts is that they take almost no overhead to create.

It’s not like a network canceled your TV show. Can’t they just throw the podcast up on their own? Is it a dirty little secret that podcasts are wildly unprofitable? Are they just loss leaders for some larger company ambition?

Even if it’s just a vanity project to get your brand out there and keep from fading into obscurity, isn’t it still worth it for these guys to spend a few hours a week putting out a podcast? Are they only doing it if they get paid a salary?
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.