Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-20-2020, 01:58 PM   #2
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
Just think of the outcry when a team loses the #1 seed because they have to play an extra road game compared to the team that doesn't and gets the #1 seed. Talk about ****ed up.
Well the last talk I heard was they were going to try to do it where the entire conference had the same and they were going to alternate between AFC/NFC on the extra home game. This way what you just said wouldn't happen.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-20-2020, 02:00 PM   #3
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Well the last talk I heard was they were going to try to do it where the entire conference had the same and they were going to alternate between AFC/NFC on the extra home game. This way what you just said wouldn't happen.

Interesting I hadn't heard that.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-20-2020, 01:56 PM   #4
Banned!

Injuries certainly become more likely. I wonder if we'll see players sitting, a la the NBA.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-20-2020, 02:03 PM   #5
Rufus Dawes Jr.

I think every team must play one neutral site game.

We already have Mexico City, London, get ready for more locations. And who knows, I think they could do domestic neutral site games. Oklahoma City, Omaha, Orlando, Hawaii, San Diego, San Antonio, who knows
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-20-2020, 02:06 PM   #6
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post

We already have Mexico City, London, get ready for more locations. And who knows, I think they could do domestic neutral site games. Oklahoma City, Omaha, Orlando, Hawaii, San Diego, San Antonio, who knows
They might do that for the next several years to try to pinpoint expansion areas. I think anyone who doesn't see this as an eventual lean to expansion is fooling themselves.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-20-2020, 02:07 PM   #7
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:

Rumor is that every team will play an international game every year. If true, there is your still balanced schedule of 8/8 Home/Road games.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 12:08 PM   #8
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Rumor is that every team will play an international game every year. If true, there is your still balanced schedule of 8/8 Home/Road games.
That makes the most sense. More so than teams currently losing a home game
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2020, 12:15 PM   #9
Plays to win the game!

Would be kind of funny if in Week 17 they flip everyone's stadiums; Chiefs play Broncos in Carolina, Raiders play Chargers in Minnesota. Some teams would get hosed with the weather, but at least it would be a neutral site and a reason for local fans to see some players they normally wouldn't get a chance to see but every four years, etc.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-21-2020, 12:27 PM   #10
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravedigger View Post
Would be kind of funny if in Week 17 they flip everyone's stadiums; Chiefs play Broncos in Carolina, Raiders play Chargers in Minnesota. Some teams would get hosed with the weather, but at least it would be a neutral site and a reason for local fans to see some players they normally wouldn't get a chance to see but every four years, etc.
Divisional games won’t be neutral site. Non-conference matchups make the most sense.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-21-2020, 12:34 PM   #11
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravedigger View Post
Wouldn't be shocked to see the 17th game be slated for an international location knowing the NFL
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-20-2020, 02:46 PM   #12
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:

If it's all domestic neutral sites, I'd go with Richmond, Charleston (SC), Birmingham, Memphis, Columbus (OH), San Antonio, El Paso, Omaha, Salt Lake City, Portland (OR), Sacramento, Albuquerque, Honolulu, Hartford, Little Rock, and Tucson. Maybe Denver since we no longer have an NFL team.

If it's all international, I would initially want the Broncos and Patriots to play in Wuhan. But if it's still under quarantine (and assuming a non-compete with Canada), I'd go with Shanghai, Kolkata, Hamburg, London, Stockholm, Rome, Paris, Barcelona, Mexico City, Rio de Janeiro, Lima, Johannesburg, Sydney, Seoul, Bangkok, and Tokyo. I'd avoid any countries with totalitarian governments and/or terrorists.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 03:35 PM   #13
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
If it's all domestic neutral sites, I'd go with Richmond, Charleston (SC), Birmingham, Memphis, Columbus (OH), San Antonio, El Paso, Omaha, Salt Lake City, Portland (OR), Sacramento, Albuquerque, Honolulu, Hartford, Little Rock, and Tucson. Maybe Denver since we no longer have an NFL team.
There are a lot of huge college stadiums. Ann Arbor, Baton Rouge, Columbus, University Park, College Station, and Tuscaloosa, to name a few.

The tricky part would be scheduling a game between non division teams and have it be a neutral site for both teams. Carolina Panthers and Tennessee Titans might play in Knoxville? Also would need to be set up to sell lots of tickets.

It still sounds like a scheduling and fairness problem.
Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.
Old 02-20-2020, 02:26 PM   #14
Rufus Dawes Jr.

16 games between London and Mexico. I imagine most will go to London.

I too think this eventually leads to expansion, and then an 18 game schedule with two byes.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-20-2020, 02:53 PM   #15

Eight playoff teams and no bye is a better idea
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote