Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-20-2018, 08:32 AM  
Chiefs

Josh Gordon stepping away from football

Last edited by ShowtimeSBMVP; 12-20-2018 at 08:38 AM..
ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 12-20-2018, 10:07 AM   #46
BAMF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
But you can't be addicted to weed.
Doesn't he have alcohol abuse problems as well?
bowener has disabled reputation
Old 12-20-2018, 10:11 AM   #47
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowener View Post
Doesn't he have alcohol abuse problems as well?
Yes, he has everything problems.

https://www.gq.com/story/josh-gordon-nfl-2017-interview

Quote:
Q: Can you think of an example?

I used to make a ritual of it before every game. If I had already been drug tested that week, or the day before the game, I knew I had a couple days to buy to clean my system. Even before I was getting tested for alcohol, prior to my DWI in 2014, I would take the biggest bong rip I could. And try to conceal all the smell off all my clothes. I'd be dressed up to go to the game. A bunch of guys smoke weed before the game. But we're not talking about them.

I would have these little pre-made shots. I used to love Grand Marnier. I could drink it down smooth. I could usually drink a lot of it. But if it wasn't that, it might be a whiskey or something. And I would drink probably like half a glass, or a couple shots to try and warm my system up, basically. To get the motor running. That's what I would do for games.

Q: So if you get tested, you have a certain window where you don't get tested again?

No, it's random. But that's where the brain goes. You think you have it figured out. You think you have the system beat. You think you know something that they don't know. I've been proven wrong every time. I've tried everything to get around it. Before I went in for treatment, just seeing the lengths I was willing to go to risk myself, having lived that scenario out, and the negative effect has always occurred, it's like: Alright, man. Not again. Can't do it anymore. That's the point I was at. I was like: Do it again, throw everything away. Don't do it again, have a chance, give yourself a little bit of opportunity. That's what made it a lot easier for me at that point in time.

Q: How would you do this on game days?

We would stay at the team hotel and then players are allowed to go back home, get what they need, and then go to the game. So I'd leave the hotel early morning, go home, eat breakfast, do my little ritual, whatever it may be, some weed, some alcohol, and then go to the game. And then, I'd definitely be partying after every game, win or lose. Every game.

Q: Were you doing this in 2013—during the back-to-back 200-yard games, for instance?

Yeah.

Q: How many of your games would you estimate that you had something in your system for?

Every game. Probably every game of my career.

Q: Including college?

Definitely college.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2018, 10:12 AM   #48
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
Jesus, can you imagine how monumentally different this guys career would have been if the NFL didn't test for weed!?
If I was an employer I wouldn’t want my employees to show up to work high. On there free time they can do whatever but at work hell no.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2018, 10:13 AM   #49
Consuming CP souls

He hittin Sonic with Bowe
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2018, 10:26 AM   #50
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Is it really 'stepping away' when you're being banned?

I wish Kareem Hunt hadn't decided to step away.
You can't fire me! I quit!
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2018, 10:28 AM   #51
Mahomes > God

Welcome to the XFL....

This feels like karma for the Pats...just need a video of Gronk or Brady to surface now.
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-20-2018, 10:29 AM   #52
In BB I trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spott View Post
Smoke weed every day.

Laughing now, but it’s going to suck when Kareem Hunt ends up with the Pats next year.

Pats don't spend top dollar for RBs. Can't imagine they will be top bidder for Hunt.
Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2018, 10:29 AM   #53
Resident Glue Sniffer

Goodell will issue the Pats an extra 2nd Round pick for their troubles.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2018, 10:29 AM   #54
Ith Fuhtbawl Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
Welcome to the XFL....

This feels like karma for the Pats...just need a video of Gronk or Brady to surface now.
Butt****ing. That’d be prefect.
Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-20-2018, 10:29 AM   #55
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
Welcome to the XFL....

XFL for Kareem Hunt and Ray Rice as well?
Posted via Mobile Device
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2018, 10:30 AM   #56
In Search of a Life

Stick a fork in ‘em
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2018, 10:41 AM   #57
Veteran

Too bad it didn't happen before the Chiefs played them. No deep threat would of changed the game.
tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-20-2018, 10:44 AM   #58
In BB I trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson View Post
Good (for us, not for Gordon. F the NFL for banning weed).

Gordon was the Pats’ deep threat. Now defenses can key in on the short game and take advantage of TB12’s noodle arm.

FWIW, he doesn't have a noodle arm, he has a serious lack of deep threats. Gordon was a very good WR with us, but wasn't a deep threat in the style of a Randy Moss or Brandin Cooks.

Anyway, Patriots are pretty healthy this year, but not much appears to be going right for them. They have gone from great to just good, and "good" seems unlikely to get them very far in the playoffs. Maybe they somehow catch lightning in a bottle over the next 6 weeks or whatever, but seems pretty damn unlikely.
Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2018, 10:46 AM   #59
In BB I trust

BTW, it's not Brady that is the problem...

http://www.espn.com/nfl/insider/stor...ump-was-mirage

Quote:
Well, "the Brady we're used to" came back after the Patriots' bye in Week 11. Even if we include Sunday's relatively mediocre performance at the Pittsburgh Steelers, Brady has been the best quarterback in the league since Week 12, according to both ESPN QBR (80.9) and Football Outsiders passing DVOA (39.4 percent).
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2018, 10:47 AM   #60
Trippin' BAWLZ

Hope he figures shit out, good on him to take care of his mental health first
DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.