TambaBerry CARDINALS
bigjosh BUCCANEERS

Rules

Spoiler!

Chiefs Planet Bowl I Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs
Chiefs Planet Bowl II Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs
Chiefs Planet Bowl III Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs
Chiefs Planet Bowl IV Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs

Last edited by pugsnotdrugs19; 08-07-2018 at 01:47 PM..
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2018, 08:22 PM   #316
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Just do it at the time you've already set. Pugs is right, its going to be damn near impossible for 9 people to have their schedules align for the amount of time its needed to draft.
If you can do Sunday night, we’ll wait
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2018, 08:25 PM   #317
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

And if you can’t draft, I would say just make sure that you go in and edit your schemes the way that you want them. That has an effect on the players the CPU will target I believe.
Old 03-02-2018, 08:29 PM   #318
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

I’m gonna throw a real curveball at you all right now, I’m sure it won’t land—can you draft tonight??

If one of you can’t, we won’t.
Old 03-02-2018, 08:47 PM   #319
Supporter

I can do it tonight if we need to
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2018, 09:31 PM   #320
You gotta kill a few people

PS4 Madden 18 Online League

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic View Post
We could push this thing back forever and somebody would have something come up each week. If it's any consolation, the CPU doesn't do a bad job of drafting a team. What if it was Sunday night instead of 11am does that make a difference for turtle?

The CPU really did seem to do a good job when I ran my mock fantasy draft.

It seems to really favor younger players and superstar/quick developers. For instance, Russell Wilson went #1 and Jalen Ramsey went #2 despite being only low 90s overall. Makes sense if you’re looking to build a team for the long run. I didn’t check to see where guys like Brady, Brees and Rodgers went.

Aaron Donald was still on the board at #9 when I picked though. That was a bit of a head scratcher. I’d probably take him #1 overall. Couldn’t justify him falling out of the top 5.

They also seemed to undervalue OL. There was a 27 year old guard with 97 OVR still on the board in the fifth round.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2018, 09:33 PM   #321
You gotta kill a few people

I can draft tonight as well after I sex my girlfriend up right quick. I’ll probably be free to do so up until about 1 am EST.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2018, 09:49 PM   #322
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

We’ll scrap the idea of tonight since it’s getting later. Still on schedule as of now for Sunday 11 AM CT.

Would be willing to move it to the evening for Turtle if he can then.
Old 03-03-2018, 01:21 AM   #323
Sarcasm

KCrock on for his late night drunk exhibition roll call. (whispers to myself: Nobody will take your offer on that shit, it's 1am drunktard)

Seriously guys the only times I've ever lost was while I was heavily drinking. Which is quite often, sure. But, like I said, for this league, that shit ain't happening. I'm here to pound asses.
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-03-2018, 02:16 AM   #324
Sarcasm

drunk Madden invites all canceled. Continue on and ignore me please.

P.S. You ****s won't let the league alcoholic win this shit would you?

Too bad. I'm the ****ing GOAT. I'm aiming for Clays little pussy at the end.

I went 16-0 in fantasy football this year. I plan to do much more of the same in this league.

Anything football, I'm the ****ing GOAT. I'm a cocky ass with football, get over it.
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-03-2018, 03:17 AM   #325
Sarcasm

If you play me riiiiiiiiiiiight NOW. You'll probably still lose to my drunk ass.

Ok. I'm done being an asshole about this. I like you guys. Especially Pugs.
Old 03-03-2018, 10:46 AM   #326
I'll be back.

I can do any time Sunday.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2018, 10:48 AM   #327
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

About 24 hours away from the draft.
Old 03-03-2018, 10:53 AM   #328
Sarcasm

Who's ready to get ****ed exhibitionist style by KCrock?

Just beat some clown who was ranked in the top 0.5% 16-0. He quit. Typical.

Clay I have a lunch date at 1pm. If you get on before then I'd have no problem playing you or anyone else.

Last edited by KCrockaholic; 03-03-2018 at 11:24 AM..
Old 03-03-2018, 11:31 AM   #329
I'll be back.

And reveal my play selections to you? never.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2018, 11:35 AM   #330
Sarcasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
And reveal my play selections to you? never.