Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-23-2024, 09:24 PM  
I'll be back.

Help ID a hit and run scumbag with a Chiefs plate

Posting for a friend.

Quote:
I need help to identify a driver that hit me in a hit and run accident.

On Friday, I was hit by a car at Whole Foods at 119th and Metcalf in Overland Park. I was thoroughly checked out by a physician, X-rays, CT scans, blood work, etc., and was just told to take it easy for several days as I’m low energy and my body is incredibly sore. Thank god it wasn’t any worse.

The driver was backing out of a parking spot, and ran into me, hitting me into the back of my tailgate, as I was situating things in the back of my SUV. The driver drove off after hitting me. The car was an early 2000s silver Lexus with a red Kansas City Chiefs Hunt Foundation license plate that said AFC-1. I didn’t get a look at the driver or any pics or anything else. The parking lot was packed, and A woman drove by and looked at me as soon as it happened. But no one stopped to ask what happened or to see if I was okay.

I’m posting here to try and get in front of as many local folks as I can. We have to find the driver. Yesterday, the police let me know that Whole Foods does not have exterior cameras. They think the license plate is Missouri issued, so they are waiting for MO to get info on the plate. The police are investigating as a criminal hit and run. I would be so grateful if you could share this. I’m looking for anyone who may recognize this car or who may have been at Whole Foods on Friday.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2024, 08:39 AM   #46
I'll be back.

If you folks would like to vet the source the information is publicly available.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2024, 08:40 AM   #47
Cheat Death

Show your attorney video of you running up that hill to prove damages
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2024, 08:49 AM   #48
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyEvel View Post
Sounds like their car hit you in the buttocks?
"I'd love to see that"
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2024, 08:53 AM   #49
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
If you folks would like to vet the source the information is publicly available.
lol, nah I am good.

"The cops are waiting for vehicle information from Missouri" gave this thing up as not totally rooted in reality.

A cop from Kansas can get all the vehicle info they need from a plate in Missouri in the time it took me to type this post.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2024, 08:59 AM   #50
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by |Zach| View Post
lol, nah I am good.

"The cops are waiting for vehicle information from Missouri" gave this thing up as not totally rooted in reality.

A cop from Kansas can get all the vehicle info they need from a plate in Missouri in the time it took me to type this post.
thanks for your help!!!
Old 04-24-2024, 09:03 AM   #51
Just a li'l Evel

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
This entire story sounds sketchy as hell. It reads like somone looking to get paid. The entire thing doesn't make sense. "I was thoroughly checked out with X-rays, CT scans, and blood work", but then just told to take it easy for a few days?
EXCLUSIVE VIDEO OF THE VICTIM LEAVING THE HOSPITAL...

Hit and Run Victim checked out at hospital.
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 10 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2024, 09:05 AM   #52
MVP

Quote:
lol, nah I am good.

You finished a calzone in the time it took to type this post
jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2024, 09:06 AM   #53
Cheat Death

Quote:
The driver was backing out of a parking spot, and ran into me, hitting me into the back of my tailgate, as I was situating things in the back of my SUV.
This level of contact had to total the Murano

Hope you find them
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2024, 09:06 AM   #54
New and Improved

Quote:
lol, nah I am good.

And posted by Meat Peeker tell you everything you need to know.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2024, 09:22 AM   #55
__

If I had a plate number, could I find out who it belonged to? Where would I go?

Rep for any useful answers.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2024, 09:53 AM   #56
MER

How much ****ing bread did you even buy?
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2024, 10:08 AM   #57
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
How much ****ing bread did you even buy?
When I shopped at Whole Foods, it wasn't very often. I think I'd get that very delicious multi-grain bread, often used for sandwiches featuring deli turkey and some good hard white cheddar, a few times a year.

I should go back to Whole Foods, in search of that bread again. There was nothing better at lunchtime than a sandwich using that bread, along with some lays brand potato chips, and an ice cold diet dr pepper - which you know, tastes BETTER than regular dr pepper.

I recall it being very wide, and had a nice rough texture. Fairly sturdy bread. Fairly dark. It was also good for toast, but the wide nature of the slice really made it great for a sandwich.

Mmmm. Whole foods multi-grain bread! MEMORIES!

Have a blessed day.
Old 04-24-2024, 10:11 AM   #58
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
If I had a plate number, could I find out who it belonged to? Where would I go?

Rep for any useful answers.
It was you?
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2024, 10:12 AM   #59
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
When I shopped at Whole Foods, it wasn't very often. I think I'd get that very delicious multi-grain bread, often used for sandwiches featuring deli turkey and some good hard white cheddar, a few times a year.

I should go back to Whole Foods, in search of that bread again. There was nothing better at lunchtime than a sandwich using that bread, along with some lays brand potato chips, and an ice cold diet dr pepper - which you know, tastes BETTER than regular dr pepper.

I recall it being very wide, and had a nice rough texture. Fairly sturdy bread. Fairly dark. It was also good for toast, but the wide nature of the slice really made it great for a sandwich.

Mmmm. Whole foods multi-grain bread! MEMORIES!

Have a blessed day.
Good bread MAKES a sandwich
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2024, 10:14 AM   #60
The man you could post like.

Dunno why the cop part makes the story sound fishy. Can absolutely believe the cops told the 'victim' "yeah, we'll get right on running those plates" just to placate them and make them go away. What are they even going to do without video or physical evidence?
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote