Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-23-2024, 09:24 PM  
I'll be back.

Help ID a hit and run scumbag with a Chiefs plate

Posting for a friend.

Quote:
I need help to identify a driver that hit me in a hit and run accident.

On Friday, I was hit by a car at Whole Foods at 119th and Metcalf in Overland Park. I was thoroughly checked out by a physician, X-rays, CT scans, blood work, etc., and was just told to take it easy for several days as I’m low energy and my body is incredibly sore. Thank god it wasn’t any worse.

The driver was backing out of a parking spot, and ran into me, hitting me into the back of my tailgate, as I was situating things in the back of my SUV. The driver drove off after hitting me. The car was an early 2000s silver Lexus with a red Kansas City Chiefs Hunt Foundation license plate that said AFC-1. I didn’t get a look at the driver or any pics or anything else. The parking lot was packed, and A woman drove by and looked at me as soon as it happened. But no one stopped to ask what happened or to see if I was okay.

I’m posting here to try and get in front of as many local folks as I can. We have to find the driver. Yesterday, the police let me know that Whole Foods does not have exterior cameras. They think the license plate is Missouri issued, so they are waiting for MO to get info on the plate. The police are investigating as a criminal hit and run. I would be so grateful if you could share this. I’m looking for anyone who may recognize this car or who may have been at Whole Foods on Friday.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2024, 07:14 AM   #31
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
blood work, etc.
****, that Lexus gave me diabetes.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2024, 07:16 AM   #32
Starter

Britt Reid just wanted to know how it feels to cripple an adult.
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 04-24-2024, 07:16 AM   #33
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
Originally Posted by |Zach| View Post
The "we are waiting for MO to get info on the plate" is a weird thing and I would be interested to hear directly what the conversation between the cops and the victim were.

There really is no waiting law enforcement agencies readily have access to run and get info from any plate of any state of the union.
Clay's friend seems suspicious his story does not really make sense.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2024, 07:21 AM   #34
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Go drive up and down the freeway, looking for the perp. Hopefully you catch a rock.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2024, 07:33 AM   #35
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by |Zach| View Post
The "we are waiting for MO to get info on the plate" is a weird thing and I would be interested to hear directly what the conversation between the cops and the victim were.

There really is no waiting law enforcement agencies readily have access to run and get info from any plate of any state of the union.
I read that part and my initial thought was... why spread the word then? If they’re looking it up (eventually?), they will get their answer.

What are you going to do with this extra information, go back to the cops in a couple days and tell them some stranger on reddit saw the car at a lululemon? (Whole Foods joke)
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2024, 07:53 AM   #36
New and Improved

told to take it easy for several days as I’m low energy

WTF does that even mean? Is that an explanation for laziness or is he claiming the "hit and run" caused him to have low energy.

Sounds like he's taking pointers from some hit and run victims in Texas.

Or this is just some bullshit posting by Meat Peeker.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2024, 07:56 AM   #37
Constable of Untruths

This entire story sounds sketchy as hell. It reads like somone looking to get paid. The entire thing doesn't make sense. "I was thoroughly checked out with X-rays, CT scans, and blood work", but then just told to take it easy for a few days? The being told they have to wait for information from the plate when every cop in America can pull up a plate number and get information immediately.

Tell your friend to **** off, Clay.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2024, 08:00 AM   #38
MVP

Sounds like an attempt to grab some cash

raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-24-2024, 08:01 AM   #39
MVP

I'm sorry this happened to you Clay, is your car damaged very badly?
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-24-2024, 08:06 AM   #40
In Search of a Life

Jungle Law is anxiously waiting by the phone...
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2024, 08:19 AM   #41
Future NBA Finals MVP

Clay shops at Whole Foods? Never would have guessed
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2024, 08:20 AM   #42
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
told to take it easy for several days as I’m low energy

WTF does that even mean? .....
Same here, not even sure what I read.
alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2024, 08:26 AM   #43
MVP

Alleged victim sounds like a Bills fan.
ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 04-24-2024, 08:28 AM   #44
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

"Saggy Shane is in trouble meho!"
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2024, 08:38 AM   #45
Just a li'l Evel

Sounds like their car hit you in the buttocks?

Could be sexual assault.
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.