Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-20-2014, 02:50 PM  
Politically Incorrect

Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX

The original thread has been locked so here we go again!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=118490

============================================

My brother turned me onto this wine and it's a great Sauvignon Blanc for $10
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	JG.jpg
Views:	5045
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	107665  
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2022, 11:18 AM   #2536
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Firestone 805 Ale, Jameson's, Dempsey's Irish Cream, Josh Chardonnay.

A good week with my alcohol pals.
I love 805 for a nice drinking beer in the summers here.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2022, 10:02 PM   #2537
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I love 805 for a nice drinking beer in the summers here.
I'm very picky about ales, lagers and low ABV beers that I drink in the summer.

I hate any that are too carbonated or skunky.

The Firestone 805 is really a well rounded beer that tastes smooth, no aftertaste and easy drinking.

I like Germany's Spaten lager for the summer as well.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2022, 12:11 PM   #2538
Mod Team

On sale. These look nice.

https://shop.chiefs.com/kansas-city-...D:i-r9c2:po-29
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2022, 02:58 PM   #2539
Ultrabanned

Hydrating on the Mario golf course this afternoon. KC brewer Torn Label Belgian wheat with cara cara orange peel and coriander. Mighty good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2022, 05:18 PM   #2540
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Four Roses....
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2022, 06:28 PM   #2541
Cheat Death

Extending this existing 6' island another 5' for some thicc dick kitchen island energy.

Unfortunately have to wait 2 more weeks for the stone to get cut and installed so kicking back with an IPA on National IPA day.

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2022, 07:12 PM   #2542

Mrs. GloryDayz and I went to dinner at Station 7 near Lake Lotawana and had a wonderful dinner and drinks, I went with G&T, very tasty...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2022, 12:28 PM   #2543
Ultrabanned

Some local hits today

Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2022, 03:44 PM   #2544
Politically Incorrect

Yesterday I had about 40% of a bottle of Tito's and Simply Lemonade.

This morning I had a 100% hangover.
Old 08-07-2022, 05:42 PM   #2545
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Some local hits today

Not much of a vodka drinker, but the 360 double chocolate vodka is really damn good, as well as lemon. Surprised they distribute all the way out here, but it's good stuff!

I've paired the double chocolate vodka with this stuff before...

Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2022, 10:08 PM   #2546

Long day at the pool, but a GREAT day at the pool. Water (lots of it) and Four Roses.
Old 09-02-2022, 05:41 PM   #2547
Ultrabanned

Toppling Goliath triple IPA running 10 percent. Collab with Blackstack brewing. Legit legit legit. They crush everything they touch.

1971 stamped NFL rolling tray up front. It’s just a pretty

Old 09-02-2022, 06:23 PM   #2548
That's just f***in' stupid

good enough for Ron Swanson

Laphroaig 16
HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-03-2022, 08:36 AM   #2549

The wife discovered this stuff and it's amazing. I partook in a couple myself. My sweet side made me...

Old 09-03-2022, 09:14 AM   #2550
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Extending this existing 6' island another 5' for some thicc dick kitchen island energy.

Unfortunately have to wait 2 more weeks for the stone to get cut and installed so kicking back with an IPA on National IPA day.

So it's been over two weeks. Is there an update on the kitchen island?
myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.