Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-04-2014, 12:53 AM  
Veteran

Does anyone get laid in this city?

outside of social circles?

i';ve been going out every weekend for the past 2 years. Not much to speak of in terms of success. PUA attempted
xztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 08-05-2014, 10:48 PM   #211
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
Bullshit! Women actually like fingers. It's the most original hair color there is. Guys hate gingers cuz the ladies lean toward us a little more. It's originality! Anyways, just accent your good points, and maybe you'll be able to achieve enough game to close the deal!
No gingers are being weeded out of existence. (true gingers with pale skin) sperm banks dont even accept them anymore
xztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 08-06-2014, 11:21 AM   #212
Life is changing..

You look like a douche.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2014, 12:09 PM   #213
Consuming CP souls

You guys are slipping. Figured some one would a exposed him by now.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2014, 12:50 PM   #214
MVP

The best part of this thread was when he was asking the morman for dating advice. What did you think you would get out of that? "Best convert yourself to mormanism, then convert her to mormanism, then move to Utah and worship Alex, the second coming of Joseph Smith."
Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-06-2014, 01:52 PM   #215
It's just a ride.

Stop blaming your chin for why you aren't getting laid and watch this OP.

Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-06-2014, 07:16 PM   #216
Veteran

After being trolled by this forum to shave I have done it.

Ran into a hot girl who i know ( who has a bf) and she told me that she liked me a lot better with facial hair.
Old 08-06-2014, 07:16 PM   #217
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iconic View Post
Stop blaming your chin for why you aren't getting laid and watch this OP.

Hes selling a product.
Old 08-06-2014, 07:18 PM   #218
Veteran

Iconic I've been doing PUA for 2 years. I can say for certain that I have talked to more or around as many girls in the past 2 years as any PUA coach.

There have been so many scenarios where I was taking girls around bars and they just straight up ditched me for better looking guys.

I am a seasoned vet in this shit, I could be teaching courses haha... I have many stories where I was rejected because of my looks and the girl picked a hotter guy
Old 08-06-2014, 07:19 PM   #219
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xztop123 View Post
After being trolled by this forum to shave I have done it.

Ran into a hot girl who i know ( who has a bf) and she told me that she liked me a lot better with facial hair.
Nope. You look better.

Step 2: Get a haircut and stop wearing baseball caps backwards. Christ.

Step 3: Trim eyebrows. Get your barber to do it.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2014, 07:29 PM   #220
Veteran

Im not sure about trimming eyebrows.
this is a guy the girls seem to love

Old 08-06-2014, 07:31 PM   #221
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xztop123 View Post
Im not sure about trimming eyebrows.
Ask your barber.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2014, 07:50 PM   #222
Fight, build, win!

Get a fitted cap oh and by the way they put a bill on it for a reason. Turn it around Beib's. Wipe the smirk off the face. Losing the the chin strap helps. Baby steps!

Oh by the way there will always be a better looking guy so get used to it. Know your place.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2014, 07:50 PM   #223
I'll be back.

Just stop wearing billed caps. You're not 17.
Old 08-06-2014, 07:59 PM   #224
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Zarth View Post
Nope. You look better.

Step 2: Get a haircut and stop wearing baseball caps backwards. Christ.

Step 3: Trim eyebrows. Get your barber to do it.
Not sure taking advise from another guy who prob rarely gets laid is a good idea. Ijs....
Kinda like asking Hellen Keller for directions on how to read!
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2014, 08:00 PM   #225
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
Not sure taking advise from another guy who prob rarely gets laid is a good idea. Ijs....
Kinda like asking Hellen Keller for directions on how to read!
I get laid a lot more than I used to.

Also, anyone here will back me up on these fairly obvious self improvements he needs to make.