Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-07-2024, 08:46 PM   #2
The talking stonehead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
What website is that?
It’s a new website called google. People use it to search for things before they come across as ****ing imbeciles in the 21st century. Is there a website somewhere that’s going to have Drakes latest album rated higher than Mr Morale? I’ll wait…
POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2024, 09:03 PM   #3
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED View Post
It’s a new website called google. People use it to search for things before they come across as ****ing imbeciles in the 21st century. Is there a website somewhere that’s going to have Drakes latest album rated higher than Mr Morale? I’ll wait…
What a gay ass response "Google said it was better"
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2024, 09:35 PM   #4
The talking stonehead

Quote:
I’m just trying to figure out the justification to call it a “flop” Kendrick has never had a flop. I don’t know where ThaVirus is trying to claim that Mr Morale was a flop. Maybe he was thinking of another album or something, but the album went platinum, was the top selling hip hop album of the year, and was highly rated across the board. Can you show me where ANTHING shows the albums as being a flop? I was just using Aubrey for comparison to show why it’s sometimes important to think about your album before just releasing garbage.
POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2024, 09:39 PM   #5
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
I’m just trying to figure out the justification to call it a “flop” Kendrick has never had a flop. I don’t know where ThaVirus is trying to claim that Mr Morale was a flop. Maybe he was thinking of another album or something, but the album went platinum, was the top selling hip hop album of the year, and was highly rated across the board. Can you show me where ANTHING shows the albums as being a flop? I was just using Aubrey for comparison to show why it’s sometimes important to think about your album before just releasing garbage.
Yeah I don't know how one can consider if a flop. Personally I did not enjoy the album but I'm not going to pretend that it wasn't the most talked about album when it came out. Drake on the other hand hasn't had a good album in like 3 years (I personally enjoyed CLB) but Kendricks catalogue blows Drakes out of the water
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2024, 08:42 PM   #6
Cheat Death

TripAdvisor
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2024, 08:47 PM   #7
Mahomes Dynasty

I care about the british royal family more than I care about this.

Good rap died about 15-20yrs ago.

Both artists are crap.
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 05-07-2024, 09:09 PM   #8
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMoChief View Post
I care about the british royal family more than I care about this.

Good rap died about 15-20yrs ago.

Both artists are crap.
Wrong good shit gets dropped almost weekly
Old 05-07-2024, 09:23 PM   #9
Damnit Peg

Quote:
Wrong good shit gets dropped almost weekly
All of Drakes stuff is crap. Kendrick Lamar on the other hand.... also 38 Spesh puts out good stuff.
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 05-07-2024, 09:26 PM   #10
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Bundy View Post
All of Drakes stuff is crap. Kendrick Lamar on the other hand.... also 38 Spesh puts out good stuff.
I like some of drakes stuff I like some of Kendricks stuff. Kendrick is the superior rapper

And yes 38 spesh is absolutely ****ing dope. So is Roc Marciano, Body James, anyone really anyone in Griselda really
Old 05-07-2024, 08:49 PM   #11
The talking stonehead

Have you heard of Wikipedia? They have a wider range to show how just absolutely ridiculous it is to claim Mr Morale was a “flop”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-07-2024, 09:04 PM   #12
Inmem 2.0

So according to Pond of Red Mr Moral is better than Reasonable doubt because it has a higher rating on Amazon reviews

Jesus ****ing Christ just
Old 05-07-2024, 11:26 PM   #13
The talking stonehead

This shit is so crazy! J Cole made “7 minute drill” (which honestly might be one of the best diss tracks out of all of them) as a **** you to Kendrick. He later apologized on April 7th at his Dreamville festival. If you listen to Heart Part 4 at the end Kendrick says that he has until April 7th to apologize. That was 7 years ago. J Cole is a thought out mother****er too.

“My spot is solidified if you ask me (what else?)
My name is identified as "that king"
I'll let y'all worry about a list, I'm on some other shit
A difference between accomplishments and astonishments
You know what time it is, ante up, this is in forever
Y'all got 'til April the 7th to get ya'll shit together”
Old 05-07-2024, 11:38 PM   #14
MVP

Quote:
This shit is so crazy! J Cole made “7 minute drill” (which honestly might be one of the best diss tracks out of all of them) as a **** you to Kendrick. He later apologized on April 7th at his Dreamville festival. If you listen to Heart Part 4 at the end Kendrick says that he has until April 7th to apologize. That was 7 years ago. J Cole is a thought out mother****er too.

“My spot is solidified if you ask me (what else?)
My name is identified as "that king"
I'll let y'all worry about a list, I'm on some other shit
A difference between accomplishments and astonishments
You know what time it is, ante up, this is in forever
Y'all got 'til April the 7th to get ya'll shit together”
Love J. Cole. Personally I enjoy him more than Kendrick. Drake is a poser, but who cares. He puts out some good music, but I'm sure he pays well for it.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-08-2024, 05:21 AM   #15
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Legit lol

Quote:
Do you have a source for this claim? Nothing I’ve found puts Mr Morale in even the top 3.

Quote:
Yeah I don't know how one can consider if a flop. Personally I did not enjoy the album but I'm not going to pretend that it wasn't the most talked about album when it came out. Drake on the other hand hasn't had a good album in like 3 years (I personally enjoyed CLB) but Kendricks catalogue blows Drakes out of the water
It didn’t have legs. That’s basically the number one sign of a project’s success whether it be music, movies, etc.

Check this out. Highest selling rap albums of 2023. Notice Mr Morale is completely missing.

The album was a flop commercially because it wasn’t good. Even his fans know it.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.