Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-11-2018, 09:31 AM   #30391
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe View Post
They don't call him Clutch Keenum for nothing

They really don't ever call him that. Only fools like you do because its all you have.

Please tell me again how good Paxton Lynch, Brock Osweiler and Semien are...
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 09-11-2018, 09:48 AM   #30392
Consuming CP souls

Denver's defense was getting wrecked by a one man show. 24 points allowed against a team that had no second half wind
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2018, 09:49 AM   #30393
Consuming CP souls

Zach Bye quotes JFC you are a moron
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2018, 10:00 AM   #30394

Quote:
There was 11:00 left in the game when that happened. Seattle had plenty of time to do something and they never scored another point.

Even if they held Denver to a FG, the Broncos punted while in FG range later in the game and probably would've won 26-24 instead of 27-24.
"Probably" is NOT for certain. That's what's wrong with all of your takes. Let me show you how "probably" works in your mind. If "Probably" will benefit Denver then its for certain. If "probably" will benefit KC - then it is anything but. Get it?

So, once again - no matter what your definition of "probably" is - the FACT is you don't know for certain. However, you do know the correct call was first made of him being out, then after a "conference" the call was changed. It was the winning score. It represents the very definition of a game-altering call.
Old 09-11-2018, 10:03 AM   #30395
Consuming CP souls

Denver scored FOURTEEN points off blown calls. That's ****ing pathetic.
Old 09-11-2018, 10:31 AM   #30396

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
Denver scored FOURTEEN points off blown calls. That's ****ing pathetic.

Oh - I know. And needed every one of them, just to barely squeak by a talent deprived Seattle team, while getting to open the season at HOME for the 7th year in a row. Quite Impressive!
Old 09-11-2018, 10:41 AM   #30397
Can't Use That Disney Ass Name

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlanningMan View Post
Broncos looking good dude. Easily the best team in the AFC-W and probably 1 or 2 in the AFC. Easily too.
You’re a butt ****ing moron
Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2018, 10:47 AM   #30398
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
I didn't say there was a conspiracy about missed FGs...was only stating that their last 3 openers, which they've won by 3 points have all had the opponent missing a FG...two at the end of the game.

Interesting that they let your team almost kill Cam Newton with late, violent hits, none of which were called...and now they wont let them even breathe on a QB.
Interesting indeed, especially since kicking FGs is a lot easier from greater distances at that altitude... maybe the kickers suck? I believe SD's was a rookie - not sure if he's in the league anymore. Jano is like 57 years old and looks to be 270 lbs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
None that were as bad as the two game altering calls that Denver got. This one is not debatable, even for you.
We've covered this one... the fumble that wasn't declared a fumble could have been reviewed, Carrol tried doing so and didn't do it fast enough. I'll have to go find the clip on YT, but I recall watching it live and it was not an obvious call to make live. Maybe they review it and they reverse it ... not Denver's fault for hurrying up to the get the next play off, that's what most teams do in those situations.

I've agreed that I didn't think DT's touchdown was legit... they consulted, made a change to the initial call and review confirmed it. I've seen plenty of calls reversed in that situation. You want a conspiracy theory, so run with it. Maybe the NFL will announce the refs screwed up as they did in the PIT/CLE game.

Again, I'm of the opinion that at 1st and goal at the 4... incredibly likely that Denver scores a TD on 2nd, 3rd or 4th if they go for it

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
The Broncos made a rookie TE look like Travis Kelce.

Imagine what Kelce is going to do to them? They can’t cover the TE.
No doubt about that... the kid got loose in broken coverage and exploited them, just as Lockett did on his TD. That happened last year and again, for as long as I can remember - I've seen many opposing TEs play well vs DEN. Kelce and guys like him will chew them up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
Denver's defense was getting wrecked by a one man show. 24 points allowed against a team that had no second half wind
Meh... SEA had 15 drives, of which 9 consisted of 3 or fewer plays. Only 4 drives were longer than 2 minutes. Locket and Dissly broke them a few times. But overall, they didn't have many consistent drives.

Two of Keenum's INTs gave SEA the ball with 15 and 41 yards to go to the endzone, those resulted in rather short field scores - which is to be expected when you turn the ball over on that side of the field.

Ugly win overall - I've never painted it as greatness. They won because of the defense, the ground game providing a consistent threat and some solid plays in the passing game. The turnovers were nearly the difference...
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-11-2018, 11:00 AM   #30399

https://www.theringer.com/platform/a...mpression=true

Mahomes will save the deep ball

Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2018, 11:24 AM   #30400

[QUOTE=Mile High Mania;13724821]

We've covered this one... the fumble that wasn't declared a fumble could have been reviewed, Carrol tried doing so and didn't do it fast enough. I'll have to go find the clip on YT, but I recall watching it live and it was not an obvious call to make live. Maybe they review it and they reverse it ... not Denver's fault for hurrying up to the get the next play off, that's what most teams do in those situations.

I've agreed that I didn't think DT's touchdown was legit... they consulted, made a change to the initial call and review confirmed it. I've seen plenty of calls reversed in that situation. You want a conspiracy theory, so run with it. Maybe the NFL will announce the refs screwed up as they did in the PIT/CLE game.

Again, I'm of the opinion that at 1st and goal at the 4... incredibly likely that Denver scores a TD on 2nd, 3rd or 4th if they go for it
QUOTE]

Good for your opinion. And somewhere sits Curtis Byner with a different one. Pointis - YOU DONT KNOW FOR SURE - just like your reeruned brother Knowmo.
Old 09-11-2018, 11:26 AM   #30401
#triggering

[QUOTE=TEX;13724926]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post

QUOTE]

Good for your opinion. And somewhere sits Curtis Byner with a different one. Pointis - YOU DONT KNOW FOR SURE - just like your reeruned brother Knowmo.
Who is Curtis Byner?
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-11-2018, 11:27 AM
TEX
This message has been deleted by TEX. Reason: dupe
Old 09-11-2018, 11:29 AM   #30402

[QUOTE=TEX;13724926]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post

QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Mile High Mania;13724931]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post

Who is Curtis Byner?
I'm a reerun. Talk to text.... Ernest Byner. But you get my point.
Old 09-11-2018, 11:29 AM   #30403
MVP

Quote:
They don't call him Clutch Keenum for nothing

Helps when the refs call completed passes that are actually incomplete passes according to the NFL rule book.
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2018, 11:30 AM   #30404
Abolish The Salary Cap!

Prisco's week 2 power rankings...

Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 11:31 AM   #30405

Prisco