Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-21-2023, 05:53 PM  
Banned

The Bills take the AFC this seasom

Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 10-16-2023, 09:29 AM   #1546
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
The Bills have to play:

TB
CIN
PHI
KC
DAL
LAC
MIA

The Bengals have to play:

SF
BUF
BAL
PITT
JAX
PIT
KC
CLE

The Ravens have to play:

DET
SEA
CLE
CIN
LAC
JAX
SF
MIA
PIT

These teams have incredibly tough schedules and they will cannibalize each other to some degree.

The Chiefs are 5-1 and already have guaranteed Ws coming against:

LV
LV
DEN
LAC
LAC
GB
NE

12-win floor.

If we split PHI/BUF/CIN/MIA no one will stop us.
I said 13-4 at the start of the season. Sticking with it. We always lose a game we are not supposed to, Hopefully that was the Lions game.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-16-2023, 09:36 AM   #1547
MVP

Quote:
The Bills have to play:

TB
CIN
PHI
KC
DAL
LAC
MIA

The Bengals have to play:

SF
BUF
BAL
PITT
JAX
PIT
KC
CLE

The Ravens have to play:

DET
SEA
CLE
CIN
LAC
JAX
SF
MIA
PIT

These teams have incredibly tough schedules and they will cannibalize each other to some degree.

The Chiefs are 5-1 and already have guaranteed Ws coming against:

LV
LV
DEN
LAC
LAC
GB
NE

12-win floor.

If we split PHI/BUF/CIN/MIA no one will stop us.
There are no guaranteed wins. This isn't college football.
Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.
Old 10-16-2023, 09:40 AM   #1548
MVP

A top 10 QB who could single handedly lose to the Broncos

I'll take: Who is Josh Allen? for a cup of tap water
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 10-16-2023, 09:47 AM   #1549
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper View Post
There are no guaranteed wins. This isn't college football.
Bro come on. Mahomes ain't losing with this defense.

I think there's a decent chance we don't lose another game all season.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-16-2023, 09:48 AM   #1550
Veteran

It's got to be one of the strangest starts to any season in recent memory. Every week a "top notch" team loses to a team they have no business losing too. The Giants have looked SO BAD this year. Horrible. And yet they absolutely should of won that game last night. The 49ers losing to the Browns. I think we're about a month away from knowing who's for real and who's not.
KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.
Old 10-16-2023, 09:53 AM   #1551
Three-Pat

Quote:

The Chargers always play the Chiefs tough. I would not count them as a guaranteed win.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 10-16-2023, 09:55 AM   #1552
MVP

Quote:

I hope you're right but there's too much parity in the NFL. How many teams have an elite offense and defense? It's rare. We've never had one.

If this offense improves like they should, I can see the defense letting up a little. It's just human nature. The defense has been terrific so far largely because they've had to be in order to win games.
Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2023, 09:56 AM   #1553
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
The Chargers always play the Chiefs tough. I would not count them as a guaranteed win.
They aren't beating us without Mike Williams.

It's not gonna be like last year.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-16-2023, 09:58 AM   #1554
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Quote:
They aren't beating us without Mike Williams.

It's not gonna be like last year.
You could roll Mike Williams out in a wheel chair and he’d go 10/150/2 against the chiefs.
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-16-2023, 09:58 AM   #1555
I'll be back.

Quote:
I hope you're right but there's too much parity in the NFL. How many teams have an elite offense and defense? It's rare. We've never had one.
Chiefs are 5th on offense and 2nd on defense.

We have one.
Old 10-16-2023, 10:19 AM   #1556
Veteran

Quote:

You're like a 12yo kid with endless enthusiasm because you don't understand how the real world works yet.
rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 10-16-2023, 10:27 AM   #1557
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
You're like a 12yo kid with endless enthusiasm because you don't understand how the real world works yet.
I'm a homeowner dipshit. My team is about to complete the greatest five year run in the history of the sport. **** off.
Old 10-16-2023, 10:58 AM   #1558
MVP

Quote:
Chiefs are 5th on offense and 2nd on defense.

We have one.
Our offense is not great this season. Not so far. They're moving the ball but not finishing enough drives. Plus, the INTs.
Old 10-16-2023, 11:00 AM   #1559
I'll be back.

Quote:
Our offense is not great this season. Not so far. They're moving the ball but not finishing enough drives. Plus, the INTs.
They're still top 10 in scoring.

In DVOA rankings, the Chiefs are the only team in the league in the top 10 on offense, defense and special teams.

This is as close to what you want as you're getting.
Old 10-16-2023, 01:06 PM   #1560
Veteran

Quote:
I'm a homeowner dipshit. My team is about to complete the greatest five year run in the history of the sport. **** off.
Thank you for solidifying my point.
rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.