Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-23-2017, 08:28 PM  
You Sweetie!

-- Reggie Ragland - what are we expecting to see?

I really need to know more about RR. He was a hellified NCAA player. The word is it's not known if he'll suit-up tomorrow. If so it'll be limited and some special teams play.

Anyhow, I feel this guy will be a good player for us - I've reviewed some of his BAMA highlights - Can I get some discussion on him from you all?

I mean what are you all anticipating from him, CP?

I think it's thread-worthy discussion.

Please let me know your thoughts. Anything is fine, I'm not really structuring this w/ any question aside from; What you all feel we'll get from him come game time and once he plays (of course) ....???
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2017, 10:04 AM   #31
__

My prediction:

Chiefs are solid right now with DJ, Wilson, Eligwe, and KPL. Terrance Smith even has starting experience.

So the first thing we're doing is slow walking him back to health.

I'm guessing this guy gets special teams snaps around Week 6, and will continue getting them all year.

With the 4 (5?) guys in front of him, there's zero chance he sees the field on D unless we've got a blow-off game Week 17.

If/when he does see the field, we are going to keep it super simple for him -- plug the run, Reggie. That's all. Do it for 15 snaps a game. Anybody runs to you, you kill them.

Assuming his audition there is strong, we'll slowly expand what we ask him to do.

Give him training camp next year to earn his playing time. If he outplays everyone, you start him.

He's going to have super stiff competition, though, from Wilson and Eligwe.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 10:11 AM   #32
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
My prediction:

Anybody runs to you, you kill them.
I like this.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 10:18 AM   #33
Consuming CP souls

I bet he's a chili Mac kind of guy
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2017, 10:20 AM   #34
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
I bet he's a chili Mac kind of guy
which?
Old 09-24-2017, 10:54 AM   #35
u b illian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
-- plug the run, Reggie. That's all. Do it for 15 snaps a game. Anybody runs to you, you kill them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
I like this.
ditto
ct 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellict 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellict 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellict 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellict 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellict 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellict 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellict 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellict 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellict 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellict 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-24-2017, 11:06 AM   #36
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Beans View Post
Reggie Ragland and the Destroyers!
Reggie Ragland and he Nutbusted Dustkickers
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2017, 01:24 AM   #37
You Sweetie!

I like this guy - solid find. I'm adopting his black ass next season!
Old 11-30-2017, 02:22 AM   #38
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
I like this guy - solid find. I'm adopting his black ass next season!
Thanks!
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2017, 08:25 AM   #39
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
Thanks!
you're welcome - Thanks you!