Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: With my one-year grant, my MAJOR goal would be ...
I’d avidly pursue a hobby. 3 6.98%
I’d delve into some purely intellectual topic that I’ve always wanted to learn. 2 4.65%
I’d develop a new job/career skill. 3 6.98%
I’d do a lot of volunteer work. 1 2.33%
I’d get a second job to double my income. 7 16.28%
I’d get my body whipped into shape. 0 0%
I’d get my life in order – home organizing, cooking, painting, will, gutter cleaning, etc. 3 6.98%
I’d have no goals but to chill out, relax, and recharge. 3 6.98%
I’d spend it arguing about quarterbacks on a bulletin board. 6 13.95%
I’d start a new business. 4 9.30%
I'd travel in my home country and live like a content gypsy. 1 2.33%
I’d travel internationally and see new places. 6 13.95%
I’d work at my dream job as an intern. 0 0%
I'd do something that doesn't fit into any of the above categories. 2 4.65%
I'd just sit and stare at the wall for a year. 2 4.65%
I wouldn't accept a paid year off. My work is my life, and I earn my own money honorably. 0 0%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-28-2017, 08:18 PM  
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

What would you do with a Chiefsplanet Genious Grant?

Every year, some people get those MacArthur genius grants, where they get money to pursue works of genius.

I'm relatively certain that none of us here at CP will receive one of those grants. But what if we had a CP "genious grant", where we got paid a one-year salary at our current level to pursue works of genious?

What would you do with your year? Assume that your paycheck will come in exactly as it does now, but you don't have to work.

A poll of staggering imagination and innovation is coming soon. The poll will have broad answers, but feel free to be more specific in a post.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2017, 08:35 PM   #2
Life is changing..

I'd choose the volunteer work option. There's nothing more rewarding than helping those that don't possess the means to help themselves.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2017, 08:36 PM   #3
Most Valuable Villain

Sit at home and relax.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2017, 08:42 PM   #4
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I'd definitely travel, but that wouldn't be my main goal. My main goal would be to write and publish a novel, just because I've always wanted to say that I did it.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2017, 09:07 PM   #5
Meow

Glute, ab, pec, bicep and forearm implants...but only on the left side of my body.
CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-28-2017, 10:05 PM   #6
Veteran

Surprised this isn't an option but maybe under all encompassing learn new skill.
Maybe years ago it would have been a more popular option which to me is kind of sad.
Learn to play a musical instrument.
Would be nice to learn something not career related just for fun.
RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-28-2017, 10:16 PM   #7
Mahomes Fanboi

Quote:
I’d spend it arguing about quarterbacks on a bulletin board.
Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2017, 10:39 PM   #8
Resident Glue Sniffer

Two chicks at the same time.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2017, 10:49 PM   #9
MVP

I would prove my genious to a doubting world by creating a poll on Chiefsplanet.
Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-28-2017, 10:50 PM   #10
MVP

And 2 chicks at the same time. (Sounds like a good idea)
Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-28-2017, 10:54 PM   #11
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Buy some land on a mountainside in Wyoming and build a log cabin style mansion. No neighbors, lots of guns.

Phone first.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2017, 10:58 PM   #12
Supporter

Second job. Double income.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2017, 11:19 PM   #13
Has a particular set of skills

Start a llama farm in Bolivia to sell to Argentinas.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2017, 11:24 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
Two chicks at the same time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspector View Post
And 2 chicks at the same time. (Sounds like a good idea)
Someone told me this is a lot of fun.

Where's the "all of the above" option? I guess I'd travel and finally finish cleaning the gutters
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2017, 11:25 PM   #15
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Start a llama farm in Bolivia to sell to Argentinas.
Livestock is a pain in the ass man.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.