Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-23-2011, 11:58 AM  
Seeking the Truth daily

Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2

Been a while since we had a guns n' ammo discussion.

Some of you are AR shooters Im sure. Im looking at a Colt 6920. Will be my first AR. Picked up a Glock this fall and really enjoy shooting it. Any feedback on that weapon?

Anyone else been in a buy/sell/trade mood with hardware?

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:52 PM..
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2017, 08:33 AM   #946
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

CDNN has some great deals right now as well.

https://www.cdnnsports.com/sig-sauer...59e33-18638645

This one kind of pisses me off, because it's $100 less than what I paid for that STX I just got. Sig P220 Super Match for $1,000. This price is several hundred less than I've see it anywhere else, even summit.

Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2017, 03:00 PM   #947
Supporter

Have you gentlemen seen this (or ladies)

http://abcnews.go.com/US/video-shows...ry?id=46143376
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2017, 03:04 PM   #948
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac459 View Post

Wow, that guys seemed absolutely crushed that he had to shoot someone. But he saved that cops life.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-16-2017, 03:29 PM   #949
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

That's why you carry. But you never want it to happen.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2017, 05:08 PM   #950
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac459 View Post

KUDOs to that man. Terrible that he had to make that choice, but there wasn't any other choice.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2017, 05:08 PM   #951
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
That's why you carry. But you never want it to happen.
This...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2017, 05:11 PM   #952
Broncos' Fan Extraordinaire!

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybec 4 View Post
Wow, that guys seemed absolutely crushed that he had to shoot someone. But he saved that cops life.
Yep, he throws his gun down while walking away. You can see he's troubled by his unfortunate situation.
Tombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-16-2017, 06:11 PM   #953
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

That's about as good a shooting situation as one can hope for - clearly documented with a cop involved who directed the CC holder to fire. Psychological trauma notwithstanding, he's golden. There's no way he can get in any trouble over it.

My instructor beat home the idea that often in these situations, you can still get in trouble even if it's a clean shoot. If the wrong cop shows up, or the DA is some anti-gun zealot, or the jurisdiction in question is notoriously liberal, you could be looking at charges. And of course there are always hordes of lowlife lawyers out there who'll gleefully sue you on behalf of the scumbag "victim's" family (he had mental issues, you didn't have to shoot so many times, you're a racist, etc.).

If shit does go sideways on you, in the end you'll probably beat everything, but not before expending many thousands of dollars in legal fees. Got $50K lying around for legal fees? I don't.

There's actually insurance you can buy to protect you in these situations, but the odds against something happening are so remote that I don't know if it's worth the expense. Probably depends on what kind of area you live in. It's a tough call.
Old 03-17-2017, 10:45 PM   #954
Seeking the Truth daily

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b022994fa39c18

Bad guy takes a couple rounds....
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2017, 04:51 PM   #955
Keepin it Real

So, one of my supervisors bought a Kel Tec RDB and let me shoot it. The rifle looks and shoots so badass. It's a 223/556 rifle. It's a bullpup design with a 17.2" barrel. Takes AR mags. Everything I've read says Magpul works best for it.

All of our firearm instructors and range master highly approve of it. We're waiting on chief approval to carry it on duty.

Couldn't resist and bought one with a LEO discount. Made it too cheap to resist. Going to buy my first suppressor for it as well. It's about regular AR length with the suppressor.

I don't have it yet so no pictures. You'll have to look online.
Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-28-2017, 04:54 PM   #956
Supporter

Damn, those rifles look like a Tavor!
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2017, 04:57 PM   #957
Keepin it Real

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Damn, those rifles look like a Tavor!
Yep and a lot cheaper. I had zero issues with my last Kel Tec as I know some people refuse to purchase a Kel Tec.
Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-28-2017, 04:59 PM   #958
Supporter

What is the trigger like? Bullpups can be a little gritty and heavy.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2017, 06:48 PM   #959
Keepin it Real

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
What is the trigger like? Bullpups can be a little gritty and heavy.
I thought it was very smooth. Better than my Daniel Defense factory trigger.

I've heard nothing but great things about the trigger as well. Every review I read/watch they talk about the great trigger.
Old 03-28-2017, 07:05 PM   #960
Broncos' Fan Extraordinaire!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan View Post
I guess he picked the wrong bank...
Tombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli