Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-14-2024, 07:44 AM   #2
In Search of a Life

The OT from Maryand is the one guy I would question for the 131st pick in the draft. I don't know what else was available for you at that point, but from what I have read (all since this mock) nothing indicates massive upside. I might go a different player at pick 131. And I realize you were looking to move him to guard, which is a need IMO. Just hope he is better than the last guy from Kentucky that we looked to move from OT to OG.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-14-2024, 09:46 AM   #3
Andy Reid Supporter

I will say that I think this draft is going to be focused on multiple weapons for the offense to use this year. I wouldn't be surprised to see a WR, TE and RB all taken. Value is just so good this year

Jared Wiley and Ben Sinnott are my favorite TE’s for us in this draft

Last edited by RunKC; 04-14-2024 at 10:30 AM..
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2024, 04:08 PM   #4
MVP

I agree that if we probably need to jump JAX and CIN if we want BTJ.
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-16-2024, 07:03 PM   #5
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
I agree that if we probably need to jump JAX and CIN if we want BTJ.
You would HAVE to if you want BTJ.
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-14-2024, 06:07 PM   #6
Starter

Love this mock! Only question is whether a linebacker or cornerback might be a better grab at 173 instead of Smith. Nothing against the pick, but after investing so much in a top shelf WR, it might be nice filling in some positions of need who can also contribute on special teams.
iSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 04-14-2024, 08:33 PM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSavedLatin View Post
Love this mock! Only question is whether a linebacker or cornerback might be a better grab at 173 instead of Smith. Nothing against the pick, but after investing so much in a top shelf WR, it might be nice filling in some positions of need who can also contribute on special teams.
I went in the other direction with special teams. Smith is a top-shelf returner.

We have Jones, Christiansen, and Cochrane who have all proven they can play STs at LB. Probably not a ton of reasons to go for another. An LB higher who could be a starter at least next year, yeah I'd consider that.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-14-2024, 06:56 PM   #8
Prestige Worldwide

I’m all in on this.

Nice work.
Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2024, 10:22 AM   #9
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

If the Chiefs make that type of move and do it to get Thomas, I'd be pretty confident it will work. I don't think this staff would miss on a move like that.

I'm not sure it's what I would do based on what I've read about the player, but the reasoning is sound if you think Thomas is a clear tier separated from the rest of the field.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2024, 12:54 AM   #10
MVP

What if it would take two 1st round pick to move up for BTJ, would we still be willing to make that trade?
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-16-2024, 06:03 AM   #11
MVP

Quote:
What if it would take two 1st round pick to move up for BTJ, would we still be willing to make that trade?
No I don't think I do. If its two 1's it think its got to be for a LT or a Qb. It's a deep enough class that I couldn't do it.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-16-2024, 07:11 PM   #12
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Hmmm, YES! But I do not think it will. However, keeping our 2nd and having 2 3rds next year might not be a bad situation to be in
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-16-2024, 05:52 PM   #13
Supporter

Crow, If time in your personal life ever permitted, you should strongly consider having your own platform devoted to the draft. I believe it'd be very successful.
SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.
Old 04-16-2024, 06:36 PM   #14
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAGA45 View Post
Crow, If time in your personal life ever permitted, you should strongly consider having your own platform devoted to the draft. I believe it'd be very successful.
For sure! We all love your content here at CP!

I guess I don't know what this board was like before I got here, but have always credited Crow for making the draft section my favorite forum on the internet. I'm addicted! lol

Great stuff!
Old 04-21-2024, 11:02 PM   #15
MVP

Crow, I noted PFF upgraded RB Watson to #114 on their big board.

Wondering if he's been "found out" and might not be available any longer in the 7th, I remember Wright was originally a 7th also and now goes late 2nd-early 3rd.

...I'm not trolling, just curious. He's also been one of my favorite 7th round targets also!