Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-02-2020, 05:00 PM   #26656
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Yeah, I'm with you. I don't smoke anything and never have. I tried mj a few times in high school but it never did a thing so I never tried it again.

I quit drinking alcohol almost 20 months ago and switched to edibles, which for me, are freaking awesome. I haven't missed drinking one bit but after drinking one THC Lagunitas beer in February, I ended up drinking three because the tasted so good.

And then, I got a major, MAJOR buzz. Something about the THC in liquid form hit me right away, whereas edibles can take anywhere from 45 minutes to 2 hours for me to feel the effect.

I'd highly recommend the beer, no pun intended.
Edibles are great hangover cures too!
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2020, 05:01 PM   #26657
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
Let's see...

I love Lagunitas' offerings.

Don't like to smoke, but interested in the effects.

????

Profit.

Sounds like a roadtrip is in order when all this calms down. Then again, it's likely my trip to SoCal in early March is where I got infected.
Great for beer runs... Bottle Logic, Smog City, Modern Times.

I’d say those are to die for, but maybe not the place or time....
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2020, 05:01 PM   #26658
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Great for beer runs... Bottle Logic, Smog City, Modern Times.

I’d say those are to die for, but maybe not the place or time....
I see what you did there...
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2020, 05:07 PM   #26659
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Unless something changes drastically, I can't see the governor of California allowing 70,000 people to attend 49er and Rams football games this Fall.

No one attends the Chargers games so that won't even be an issue.
He seems to act like the nfl owners know something the public doesn’t?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2020, 05:08 PM   #26660
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Unless something changes drastically, I can't see the governor of California allowing 70,000 people to attend 49er and Rams football games this Fall.

No one attends the Chargers games so that won't even be an issue.
You've got that right.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2020, 05:16 PM   #26661
MVP

Looks like the new cases in New York dropped significantly today from the last time I looked. That's a good sign.
Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-02-2020, 05:20 PM   #26662
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Or, the owners believe that the NFL is just so important that the rules don't apply to them.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2020, 05:23 PM   #26663
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Considering some of them have met with the president
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2020, 05:26 PM   #26664
Forever Royal

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
It's amazing how badly you struggle with reading

Says the guy responding with generic statements without anything to back them up to me pointing out multiple instances of you failing to understand what you read using your own posts. It’s not to late to learn something here. The lesson being don’t invent others positions and then criticize them for said made up positions. This isn’t hard.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2020, 05:44 PM   #26665
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
Says the guy responding with generic statements without anything to back them up to me pointing out multiple instances of you failing to understand what you read using your own posts. It’s not to late to learn something here. The lesson being don’t invent others positions and then criticize them for said made up positions. This isn’t hard.
Jesus it's like talking to a wall....

This is the last time I'm going to address your fake account Peter. I've shared several of your posts which clearly demonstrated you had no idea what you were talking about. Just 2 days ago you called Mayor Lucas's 10/10/10 plan a business killer. That plan is literally a compromise between opening everything and keep everything closed.

Again reading seems to be extremely difficult for you.
Old 05-02-2020, 05:45 PM   #26666
MVP

Quote:
Or, the owners believe that the NFL is just so important that the rules don't apply to them.
This is the most likely.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2020, 05:55 PM   #26667
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
This is the most likely.
How are you doing , you back to normal yet?

Last edited by Monticore; 05-02-2020 at 06:01 PM..
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 05-02-2020, 06:02 PM   #26668
It was not a fair catch

40k at a chargers game.

10k charger fans. 30k visitors.

30k empty seats
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2020, 06:04 PM   #26669
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Jesus it's like talking to a wall....

This is the last time I'm going to address your fake account Peter. I've shared several of your posts which clearly demonstrated you had no idea what you were talking about. Just 2 days ago you called Mayor Lucas's 10/10/10 plan a business killer. That plan is literally a compromise between opening everything and keep everything closed.

Again reading seems to be extremely difficult for you.

he really just accused you of being an alt.....holy **** that's some funny shit!
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2020, 06:05 PM   #26670
Inmem 2.0

Deadliest day yet in America:

https://twitter.com/CNBC/status/1256...797675009?s=19