Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-08-2023, 08:15 AM   #2
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
Does it have 1 or 2 DIMMS for ram? That would be my only issue.

8GB is so small not girthy enough to satisfy me
The Ryzen will be bottlenecked to hell if it's only single.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-08-2023, 04:12 PM   #3
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
Does it have 1 or 2 DIMMS for ram? That would be my only issue.

8GB is so small not girthy enough to satisfy me
Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
The Ryzen will be bottlenecked to hell if it's only single.
Fun story... it is supposed to come with a single stick of 8GB and the one I ordered absolutely did.

BUT

My friend ordered another one and hers came with 2 4GB sticks.

I'm now rolling 32GB.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-08-2023, 05:18 PM   #4
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx View Post
Fun story... it is supposed to come with a single stick of 8GB and the one I ordered absolutely did.

BUT

My friend ordered another one and hers came with 2 4GB sticks.

I'm now rolling 32GB.
As long as it has that second slot it's GTG.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-08-2023, 05:24 PM   #5
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Yup... dual channel all the way.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2023, 05:37 PM   #6
Supporter

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx View Post
Yup... dual channel all the way.
The billion test bench videos I watched with Ryzen CPU's had a huge jump in performance when going from single to dual slot RAM. (insert Butthead laugh)

Yet the manufactures continues to send SIMMs installed. Oh well, RAM is cheap.