Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-16-2016, 04:17 PM   #2
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC native View Post
If I was defrauding the insurance company, do you think they would have paid the claim?

The body shop put in the claim. The insurance company paid it. I didn't tell the body shop to do that.

JFC, you are dumber than I thought.
It sounds like you should team up with Extorter, JASONSAUTO's old buddy.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2016, 04:19 PM   #3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
It sounds like you should team up with Extorter, JASONSAUTO's old buddy.

Extorter was a moron. Sauto is jealous because I'm good at getting the insurance company to compensate me for the damage that their negligent driver did to my car.

Edit: I haven't even mentioned the diminished value portion of the claim or the health part of the claim. When everything is said and done, they'll be cutting me a check for $7k for diminished value. The health claim will be much higher than that.
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 02-16-2016, 04:21 PM   #4
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC native View Post

Extorter was a moron. Sauto is jealous because I'm good at getting the insurance company to compensate me for the damage that their negligent driver did to my car.
The posts are all there. You had them pay for pre existing damage to the car and your tires. I think your own words were "I'm good at this game"

Run and edit now bud
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2016, 04:23 PM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
The posts are all there. You had them pay for pre existing damage to the car and your tires. I think your own words were "I'm good at this game"

Run and edit now bud
I am good at it. I will be fully compensated for the damage done to my vehicle and my back.

Be jealous.
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.