Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2017, 07:19 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-17-2017 at 09:40 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2019, 01:16 PM   #23971
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Mmmm. Mustard.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2019, 01:23 PM   #23972
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
I really hope that when Mahomes "self-scouted" his performance last season...that games like the first half of the AFCCG dont happen again.

If teams want to bracket Hill, exploit that deficiency elsewhere. Take the easy underneath stuff until it forces them to adjust.

I think when he is disciplined enough to just take what the defense gives him...he's going to be nearly unbeatable.

He left a lot of drives on the field...and easy first downs.
Those halves will never happen if our D can muster up a single ****ing stop every now and again.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2019, 02:48 PM   #23973
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shag View Post
Yeah, but they were 3-8 against the spread their last 11. Sure, KC was averaging 36ppg over those games, but clearly the league was starting to figure Mahomes out...
Correction: VEGAS started figuring the Chiefs out.

A broadcaster using the spread as an indication of how teams adjusted to their opponent is quite possibly the dumbest thing I've ever seen (and I'm disappointed I simply didn't hear him do it when I watched the video).

It shows a fundamental misunderstanding as to how Vegas sets their odds. It is EXCLUSIVELY about where the money is going. And yes, when Patrick Mahomes was the NFL's new darling, money started flowing heavily towards KC so Vegas kept pushing the odds further and further to make it easier for them to make money off the Chiefs, knowing that the betting public was still going to throw money at the new hotness.

I mean how much ****ing dumber a 'point' can you make than that? You might as well blame the Chiefs for the weather. "Well as the season progressed it got colder in Kansas City, that was clearly because Mahomes was simply not as hot and it created a weather pattern over Arrowhead..."

Goddamn idiot.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 02:55 PM   #23974
Going home eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
that's actually a great analysis

kind of like kurt warner

a lot of people think that 01 Rams team was better - Warner threw 22 picks - didn't stop them from scoring more and winning more

also, it's possible we didn't see the true nature of mahomes aggressiveness last season - he was probably dialed back a bit as a first time starter
Picks can happen if you have a defense that doesn't let it kill you on the scoreboard. For the record we would have one 2 mores games if our own guys didn't drop picks.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2019, 02:58 PM   #23975
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Correction: VEGAS started figuring the Chiefs out.
Well, yeah, that was the joke. Perhaps my sarcasm was lost in translation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
A broadcaster using the spread as an indication of how teams adjusted to their opponent is quite possibly the dumbest thing I've ever seen (and I'm disappointed I simply didn't hear him do it when I watched the video).

It shows a fundamental misunderstanding as to how Vegas sets their odds. It is EXCLUSIVELY about where the money is going. And yes, when Patrick Mahomes was the NFL's new darling, money started flowing heavily towards KC so Vegas kept pushing the odds further and further to make it easier for them to make money off the Chiefs, knowing that the betting public was still going to throw money at the new hotness.

I mean how much ****ing dumber a 'point' can you make than that? You might as well blame the Chiefs for the weather. "Well as the season progressed it got colder in Kansas City, that was clearly because Mahomes was simply not as hot and it created a weather pattern over Arrowhead..."

Goddamn idiot.
I don't recall a broadcaster ever using the spread as any indication of anything, much less other teams figuring out a QB (who was still putting up 36ppg). I found it equally appalling and amusing.
Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.
Old 08-13-2019, 08:49 PM   #23976
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
That mother****er's only chance of getting within shouting distance of a ten would be if he ****s five twos over the course of his lifetime. And he'll probably have to pay three of them.

People who think Brittany is somehow not hot are only used to looking at airbrushed celebrity photos.

She's a perfectly gorgeous woman, is an athlete herself, and has been by Pat's side since high school.

Both of their priorities seem to be remarkably in order for a couple so young.
That dude isn’t even from KC either I believe. Mahomes has brought out the weirdos. Every other Chiefs fan is a blogger or has a podcast now too on social media. It’s madness lol.
Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 08-15-2019, 10:28 AM   #23977
Indian Twitter

I went to Academy Sports to buy some tenna shoes and while I was there I was looking at some sunglasses. Well right on top of the sunglass display was a picture of Mahomes sporting a pair of Oakley's. I now own a new pair of Oakley's.
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-15-2019, 12:12 PM   #23978
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones View Post
That dude isn’t even from KC either I believe. Mahomes has brought out the weirdos. Every other Chiefs fan is a blogger or has a podcast now too on social media. It’s madness lol.
Original post was stupid anyway. Even if dude believes Brittany isn't a 10 that doesn't mean Pat couldn't get a 10 anytime he wants. Girls throw themselves at these guys especially QBs as well known as Mahomes.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-16-2019, 07:52 AM   #23979
I'll be back.

alpha body language

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2019, 07:54 AM   #23980
MVP

Quote:
alpha body language

He certainly has everyone's attention. Look at the guys behind Mahomes
RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 08-16-2019, 08:06 AM   #23981
testing ... 1, 2, 3

LOL ... explaining how to play football to Carlos Hyde.

"You run to the sticks and curl in 1.8 seconds or I will personally introduce you to Mahomes Magic Crunch!"

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-16-2019, 08:16 AM   #23982
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX View Post
LOL ... explaining how to play football to Carlos Hyde.

"You run to the sticks and curl in 1.8 seconds or I will personally introduce you to Mahomes Magic Crunch!"

FAX
More like

"We do not give up on routes here, you either dig deep and keep moving or get off the ****ing field"
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-16-2019, 08:53 AM   #23983
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
alpha body language

Listen Focker...
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-16-2019, 09:50 AM   #23984
I missed '69!

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
It’s a really dumb take. Every QB goes through the season with a few INTs that could have been but weren’t.

Hey, what if - instead of taking safe shots
deep at the end of halves with no time on the clock - he just plays it safe and doesn’t chuck it deep, to protect his stats?

I think at least 3 or 4 of his INTs came like that last year.

People just aren’t ready for the brilliance.

Yes, the Patriots shut him down for a half. The Chiefs added MORE weapons on offense to help with that. Mecole Hardman’s speed will make a big difference in how teams defend the Chiefs. The offense WAS a little different without Watkins on the field.

Bell offers the agility and speed of Harris without the stone hands and converted basketball player clumsiness. Darwin Thompson gives them a new dimension and a better rotation with Williams.
I believe there were 2 like that in the Rams game alone. They like to tell the side that fits their narrative.
Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 08-16-2019, 10:56 AM   #23985
It was not a fair catch

https://t.co/GOFNHO4FPN?amp=1

displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.