Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-25-2020, 10:19 PM   #2
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Hey, don't get me wrong. Tool fans are insufferable. Deserving of the reputation. But that said, I really respect Danny Carey a lot and his drumming style just absolutely spellbinds me. I was a drummer in high school. Had college drumming scholarship offers when I graduated, but I wanted to go into engineering instead. Regardless, he's crazy talented, local guy, and I just love his style. The way he can integrate different beats/patterns on snare/cymbal and still manage a different pattern on bass/etc, and then work them both together and change it up depending on the bass line... It's just really impressive. I completely understand the criticism though.
Agreed on all that.

But **** Tool fans. They deserve every bit of shade thrown their way, and I love watching their panties bunch when i tell them that Tool sucks.

Phish phans may be just as bad...
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.