Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-30-2016, 01:14 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

****The Tyreek Hill Thread***

With the 165th pick, in the 5th round.

Last edited by Dante84; 04-30-2016 at 02:00 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2022, 08:37 PM   #3031
I’m a Mahomo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2022, 10:01 AM   #3032
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
Agree.

I think those are pretty easy to reach. I think his numbers will dip, but not that much. He's going to get the ball.
Exactly...Everyone talks about Tua's "noodle arm." Deal is, with Reek, all he has to do is throw it 10 yards and Reek can do the rest.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 07-22-2022, 06:54 AM   #3033
I’m a Mahomo!

KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2022, 10:10 AM   #3034
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post

You going to trust anything this guy says?

THIS GUY!?
Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2022, 11:04 AM   #3035
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Evidence?

I mean real evidence. Like something Veach or Reid said. Not just speculation.
I mean, we tried to sign Juju last offseason, too…and were trying to get him signed this offseason before the Hill trade.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2022, 02:48 PM   #3036
MVP

Bart Scott talking about how much attention Tyreek demanded. Hardman says "whatchu think I'm gonna demand?"

"But are you saying you're gonna make those same types of splash plays?"

Hardman: "Why would I not?"

RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 07-22-2022, 03:33 PM   #3037
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
Bart Scott talking about how much attention Tyreek demanded. Hardman says "whatchu think I'm gonna demand?"

I think MH has a mental handicap. All those opportunities he’s had the last 3 years with cracker bone Watkins and nothing else at WR and he’s done slightly more than nothing.

I’d love to see him have a 1300 yards and 11 touchdowns type of year so we can get a premium comp pick in the next draft when we let him walk.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2022, 03:48 PM   #3038
Starter

We have a top 5 all time QB, TE and coach. We will be fine without that greedy, barely literate POS
the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 07-22-2022, 08:03 PM   #3039
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
Exactly...Everyone talks about Tua's "noodle arm." Deal is, with Reek, all he has to do is throw it 10 yards and Reek can do the rest.
While that is certainly in his game, what makes him dangerous is blowing by mother****ers if that part of the game isn’t there it’s easier to sit on the short stuff.

He’s a phenomenal player but anyone who thinks he’s going to go from Mahomes to Tua and not miss a beat is pushing an agenda. While I agree he’ll get force fed, Yua just can’t do what Mahomes can.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2022, 08:22 PM   #3040
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post

Mecole is going to have a really good season. In part, he wasn't getting a lot of plays because Tyreek was getting more targets than almost anyone in the league. We'll give Mecole a bunch of those targets this year and he'll blossom.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2022, 10:13 PM   #3041
Stay down bitch!

I was scrolling through Cameo for shits and giggles and for $500 you can get Tyreek to send you a recorded video wishing a loved one happy birthday/anniversary.
PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 07-23-2022, 04:29 AM   #3042
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
While that is certainly in his game, what makes him dangerous is blowing by mother****ers if that part of the game isn’t there it’s easier to sit on the short stuff.

He’s a phenomenal player but anyone who thinks he’s going to go from Mahomes to Tua and not miss a beat is pushing an agenda. While I agree he’ll get force fed, Yua just can’t do what Mahomes can.
No agenda pushing, and honestly, that term is just old now when applied to this topic. Saying it is in of itself "agenda pushing."... Tyreek made Alex Smith (And Matt Moore) look good. He has a unique skill set and is a HOF'er right now who is still in his prime. He can affect a game in so many ways. That skill set will travel well. I'm not saying he won't miss a beat, but I am definitely betting that he'll still have a lot of personal success in Miami. He will not enjoy the same amount of team success, and he'll eventually miss that.

Last edited by TEX; 07-23-2022 at 05:11 AM..
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 07-23-2022, 04:49 AM   #3043
Why so serious?

Quote:
No agenda pushing, and honestly, that term is just old now when applied to this topic. Saying it is in of itself "agenda pushing."... Tyreek made Alex Smith look good. He has a unique skill set and is a HOF'er right now who is still in his prime. He can affect a game in so many ways. That skill set will travel well. I'm not saying he won't miss a beat, but I am definitely betting that he'll still have a lot of personal success in Miami. He will not enjoy the same amount of team success, and he'll miss that.
Not to mention he's also never had a WR opposite him almost as explosive as he is.

Those two should put some real fear in defenses.

(Please no one respond putting Hardman in the same breath as Waddle.)
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2022, 07:27 AM   #3044
Dazed and Confused

Who?
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2022, 07:58 AM   #3045
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
No agenda pushing, and honestly, that term is just old now when applied to this topic. Saying it is in of itself "agenda pushing."... Tyreek made Alex Smith (And Matt Moore) look good. He has a unique skill set and is a HOF'er right now who is still in his prime. He can affect a game in so many ways. That skill set will travel well. I'm not saying he won't miss a beat, but I am definitely betting that he'll still have a lot of personal success in Miami. He will not enjoy the same amount of team success, and he'll eventually miss that.
This.

I don't like how people paint him as just a guy that takes the top of the defense or just blows by people. He does, but that's just 1 of his many great attributes. He's a very complete receiver that's elite at every level. Short stuff, intermediate stuff, deep stuff. There's really no weakness in his game.

Individually he'll still be great and will likely be a big reason Miami can make a playoff push (on the way to a first round exit mind you).
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.