Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-15-2024, 12:19 PM   #2
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
Their roster gets worse every year. They missed their windows choking against Stat Padford
Yeah at this point the only thing they're "built" for is to cling on as long as possible.
Ask the Bills how that worked out?
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-15-2024, 01:52 PM   #3
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispystl View Post
Yeah at this point the only thing they're "built" for is to cling on as long as possible.
Ask the Bills how that worked out?
They’re a little better built long term. Unlike buffalo I think they’re building for the long haul and being smart about where to throw their money, where buffalo spent a few years out of desperation.

It goes without saying that they didn’t finish the job at their peak and it’s only gonna go downhill from here. But I think they’re very well positioned to be a competitive team. Good - I love the rivalry especially since we’re the better team and we’ve already gone through reinventing ourselves where cincy is just getting started.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2024, 02:10 PM   #4
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
Good - I love the rivalry...
Mahomes has no rival.

There's no Manning, no Favre, but I guess you could say Watson is a lot like Big Ben in some ways...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote