Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Who would you most like to bang?
Patrick Mahomes 3 6.00%
Isiah Pacheco 4 8.00%
Travis Kelce 9 18.00%
Rashee Rice 0 0%
Kadarius Toney 0 0%
Mecole Hardman 0 0%
Creed Humphrey 3 6.00%
Jawaan Taylor 0 0%
Chris Jones 2 4.00%
Mike Pennel 1 2.00%
George Karlaftis 2 4.00%
Nick Bolton 1 2.00%
Drue Tranquil 2 4.00%
Trent McDuffie 4 8.00%
Justin Reid 2 4.00%
Harrison Butker 5 10.00%
Clyde Edwards-Helaire 0 0%
Leo Chenal 2 4.00%
Hollywood Brown 0 0%
Other - state your preference 10 20.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-20-2024, 02:07 PM  
20 Menthol KOOLs

Who is the hottest dude on the team?

For the purpose of this exercise, we’re only using current Chiefs players or those who may possibly or are likely to return (ex: MVS is out, Hardman is in). STDs are nonexistent and no baby trapping allowed! This is purely based off of who you think the hottest dude on the team is.

This is totally not gay, by the way, I promise. A conversation about the Elvis Grbac ‘Sexiest Athlete Alive’ cover in the Mahomes thread spawned this idea.

This is a safe space for you to get out all of your gayness. No one will ever judge you.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2024, 04:30 PM   #46
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
*judges guys*

*says only gay dudes judge guys*

Lolllllllll

Of all the social media posts I’ve seen about Mahomes, I’ve never seen that level of thirst. I’m sure he’s not upset but I’m assuming most women just don’t find Patty all that attractive.
I am unable to get a boner while looking at any naked man or any man in general. I'm not sure what to tell you. You could try to pay me 10M to screw a dude, I literally would not be able to perform to achieve the feat.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2024, 04:35 PM   #47
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
*judges guys*

*says only gay dudes judge guys*

Lolllllllll

Of all the social media posts I’ve seen about Mahomes, I’ve never seen that level of thirst. I’m sure he’s not upset but I’m assuming most women just don’t find Patty all that attractive.
Yeah a lot of older white women love Pacheco. And apparently the fact that he has braces adds to his attractiveness for them.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2024, 04:38 PM   #48
20 Menthol KOOLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Don’t sleep on Justin Reid.
I caught my lady cheering a lil too much during one of our most recent playoff games.

He made a big tackle and she’s like “Oh, is that my boy Reid!?!” I’m like “wtf, I didn’t even know you knew who this guy was!”

https://x.com/JustinqReid/status/1500662436424151041

Perfect teeth is the highlight but I will say he has a smooth voice. He had a post game interview after we beat the Bengals in the 2022 AFCCG where I thought the dude cool as ice. I’ll see if I can find it.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2024, 04:41 PM   #49
sorta mod-ish

Just send this shit to Billay via PM next time. ****'s sake.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2024, 04:49 PM   #50
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
How fast was her answer? Did she look at the options and mull them over, or did you say, "Honey, who's the hottest -", and she screamed "Kelce!" before you could finish the sentence?
It was pretty quick. The heart wants what the heart wants.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2024, 04:51 PM   #51
20 Menthol KOOLs

Alright, I officially hate the search function on this website. I’m typing in “Official Chiefs vs Bengals AFC Championship” and neither of the GDTs are populating. It keeps showing me some random ass Chiefs-Broncos GDT like I give a shit about that lol

Can anyone find the second AFC Championship thread? It was for the 2022 season so would have been play in January of 2023.
Old 04-20-2024, 04:51 PM   #52
Supporter

Almost divorced my wife when she said Kelce wasn't as hot as Sean McVay.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2024, 05:02 PM   #53
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Alright, I officially hate the search function on this website. I’m typing in “Official Chiefs vs Bengals AFC Championship” and neither of the GDTs are populating. It keeps showing me some random ass Chiefs-Broncos GDT like I give a shit about that lol

Can anyone find the second AFC Championship thread? It was for the 2022 season so would have been play in January of 2023.
Use Google

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=347223
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2024, 05:11 PM   #54
Starter

Clark Hunt’s wife.
Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brody Wa must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2024, 05:17 PM   #55
20 Menthol KOOLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
Huh. I will try to remember that next time. Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munson View Post
This isn’t exactly the interview I remember but gets the point across. Very smooth voice. He could potentially transition to TV or broadcasting after his playing career is over.
Old 04-20-2024, 05:18 PM   #56
Starter

Drue Tranquil as long as it was a 3 way with his wife who is extremely hot
Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-20-2024, 05:22 PM   #57
Who's the masta???

I had to choose other. My choice to bang would be Gracie Hunt, although she is entirely out of my league.
MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2024, 05:27 PM   #58
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I had to look that up, but it seems like maybe we should all cultivate a few cordyceps on our body.

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition...OC_TITLE_HDR_8
Maybe it will make you live to 120?
Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2024, 05:33 PM   #59
Ultrabanned

Quote:

Is my Matrix glitching or did you make a ‘two wolves’ joke at some other dude’s expense recently as well?
I can't recall but it sounds about right. I love that dumbass meme so I bet I've shared it before.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2024, 05:44 PM   #60
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

Can I pick one of the cheerleaders? I suspect some of them might be worthy of this title.
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.