Texas Tech vs. Kansas (-3.5, 61)

Arizona vs. Colorado (+10, 55)

Missouri vs. Tennessee (-1, 58.5)

Miami vs. Florida State (-14.5, 50)

Oklahoma State vs. UCF (+2.5, 64)

Utah vs. Washington (-9, 54.5)

Ole Miss vs. Georgia (-11,59)

West Virginia vs. Oklahoma (-12.5, 58)

Michigan State vs. Ohio State (-31.5, 47)

Florida vs. LSU (-13.5, 63.5)

Texas vs. TCU (+10, 53)

USC vs. Oregon (-15, 73.5)

Last edited by Titty Meat; 11-11-2023 at 10:32 AM..
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2023, 02:03 PM   #181
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlyonsd View Post
You think NE will have a lead in the 4th quarter?
Yes have you not watched them the last 5 years?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2023, 02:04 PM   #182
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Corn fans eat corn on the cob the long way.

Backwards too!
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2023, 03:57 PM   #183
Ultrabanned

Buckeyes were like 31 pt faves.....Big sucks major asshole
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2023, 05:25 PM   #184
Spooky Action

Matt Cassel sighting in a lilac suit. I didn't know he had an announcing gig.
EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-02-2023, 05:46 PM   #185
**** the Raiders

**** ESPN+, BTW.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2023, 05:54 PM   #186
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhater View Post
**** ESPN+, BTW.
I have Spectrum and pay for ESPN+. Couldn't watch the game Thursday night because I have the wrong cable/tv provider. Can't watch the primetime aids fest they're showing either. What a deal!

These one who sucks the peniss all have to dick measure in full display
Old 09-02-2023, 06:01 PM   #187
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EPodolak View Post
The guy who famously didn't play in college is acting as a talking head on a college broadcast. Amazing.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2023, 06:02 PM   #188
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
I have Spectrum and pay for ESPN+. Couldn't watch the game Thursday night because I have the wrong cable/tv provider. Can't watch the primetime aids fest they're showing either. What a deal!

These one who sucks the peniss all have to dick measure in full display
I’m already paying for ESPN channels through YouTube TV, I refuse to pay ESPN an additional fee for the +. If that means I don’t get to watch my Cats tonight, so be it. That’s what they are counting on, people giving in to being held hostage so they can watch their teams. **** that, **** them, **** their mothers, I’m not the one to be held hostage.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2023, 06:06 PM   #189
Ultrabanned

Quote:
I’m already paying for ESPN channels through YouTube TV, I refuse to pay ESPN an additional fee for the +. If that means I don’t get to watch my Cats tonight, so be it. That’s what they are counting on, people giving in to being held hostage so they can watch their teams. **** that, **** them, **** their mothers, I’m not the one to be held hostage.
Pirate time I suppose
Old 09-02-2023, 06:08 PM   #190
Money

I enjoy ESPN+. I get it through the bundle with Hulu and Disney plus so I don't really feel like I'm paying for it. It's great for watching every college football and basketball game.
DaKernal is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DaKernal is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DaKernal is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DaKernal is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DaKernal is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DaKernal is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 09-02-2023, 06:13 PM   #191
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaKernal View Post
I enjoy ESPN+. I get it through the bundle with Hulu and Disney plus so I don't really feel like I'm paying for it. It's great for watching every college football and basketball game.
I enjoy it until I cant watch a college football kickoff primetime game.

I am bound to the same bundle by children though
Old 09-02-2023, 06:15 PM   #192
Supporter

Penn State/WV 7-7
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2023, 06:20 PM   #193
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlyonsd View Post
Penn State/WV 7-7
Let’s go relative ****ers! Beat the kiddie ****ers!
Old 09-02-2023, 06:24 PM   #194
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Let’s go relative ****ers! Beat the kiddie ****ers!
That's the same thing in Alabama
Old 09-02-2023, 06:34 PM   #195
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by EPodolak View Post

He’s done with the Toy Story franchise now, so it was inevitable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.