Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-18-2012, 10:30 PM   #2
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

My preference would be to have the other woman do it while I'm busy with other areas.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2012, 05:55 AM   #3
Starter

Threads like this make me love this place.
tmw4h5 is not part of the Right 53.tmw4h5 is not part of the Right 53.tmw4h5 is not part of the Right 53.tmw4h5 is not part of the Right 53.tmw4h5 is not part of the Right 53.tmw4h5 is not part of the Right 53.tmw4h5 is not part of the Right 53.tmw4h5 is not part of the Right 53.tmw4h5 is not part of the Right 53.tmw4h5 is not part of the Right 53.tmw4h5 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 07-19-2012, 07:13 AM   #4
MVP

Haha, awesome thread! And for the record, I am all over that shit...wait...let me rephrase that!

Seriously though, I love it. What can I say, I have a bit of an ass fetish! Bigger the better too, then you can really bury your whole face in there. This will come as no big surprise to those who've seen my posts on the Ass thread and BBW thread in the Pics forum.

Gotts be clean though, soaping it up beforehand is half the fun. On the other hand, I've been married 19 years and have only tried this with my wife. With my wife, there's not a thing about her I don't find sexy, so it's fun. Not sure how that would go with anyone else.
Hawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2012, 07:17 AM   #5

Who has here bleached their asshole?
bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2012, 07:36 AM   #6
Resident Glue Sniffer

this place rules.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2012, 07:51 AM   #7
Hello

I'm seriously considering starting a shaving my balls thread.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2012, 09:04 AM   #8
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofa King View Post
Why? Isn't that just standard procedure?
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2012, 12:15 PM   #9
Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Why? Isn't that just standard procedure?
More of a tips/how to/strategy/results thread.

Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2012, 12:22 PM   #10
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofa King View Post
Potentially Q.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2012, 07:58 AM   #11
Stroking to the SB Champs!

I remember when I first started posting here nearly 12 years ago, and it was a bit cutting edge to post poop and fart threads - of course, they occurred weekly after it was found to be acceptable.

Licking ass, huh? I can only imagine the Armageddon of threads this is going to cause......
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2012, 08:13 AM   #12
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
I remember when I first started posting here nearly 12 years ago, and it was a bit cutting edge to post poop and fart threads - of course, they occurred weekly after it was found to be acceptable.

Licking ass, huh? I can only imagine the Armageddon of threads this is going to cause......
Your workplace blowie thread started all this.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2012, 08:16 AM   #13
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Your workplace blowie thread started all this.
Hey now, I was only a witness, not a recipient
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2012, 08:40 AM   #14
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

If spouses and boyfriends/girlfriends aren't willing to do it, it seems like there could be businesses that provide the service in exchange for fair payment. I wonder if there's a market opportunity here for the right entrepreneur.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2012, 09:23 AM   #15
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post

You saying I'm a revolutionist ?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.