Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-03-2005, 02:59 PM   #2
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by warpaint99
Go back to you Iowa sports messageboard !

Oh you don't have one for your redneck hole .

Bwahahaha..........

So you post over here as a Chiefs fan........

Your a fu ck ing loser without a team .

Nice to see i could change your avatar ! LOL.

Your still a fa ggot.
Wow. This is pretty funny for being outright hypocrisy.

BTW, I was one of the people that helped START this site, moron.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2005, 02:51 PM   #3
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian
I'll cyber hump your ass until it looks like a 3 day old Bloomin' onion full of chicken liver.
You can't learn quality smack like this in school.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2005, 02:54 PM   #4
Supporter

Quote:
I'll cyber hump your ass until it looks like a 3 day old Bloomin' onion full of chicken liver.
He couldn't cybershit fer a week.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2005, 03:15 PM   #5
Screw U if U can't take a joke

Quote:
Is that really all you have? Your representation of the Kansas School system is exactly the thing that has given those Aryans hope of recruitment.

So. Which form would you prefer?
You're such a guru, I'll let you chose the form of smack I layeth upon thee.

We can go with Poetic, Haiku, general insult tactics in written word, picture, or new words for body functions.

Every Board on the internet has an open ass sore like you, warpaint. You want to talk a bunch of shit to everyone and prove that you've got some unique perspective on insult? I'm your huckleberry. I'll cyber hump your ass until it looks like a 3 day old Bloomin' onion full of chicken liver.

Classic Iowanian
Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.
Old 03-03-2005, 02:48 PM   #6
Supporter

Its not fair to make fun of warpaint for being "cockeyed". Your eyes might cross too if you had to focus that hard, to locate such a tiny object, every time he wants to rub one out to the MAD magazine cover.

warpaint's pecker is so short, he has to sit on the toilet backwards so he doesn't pee on the floor.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2005, 02:50 PM   #7
Learn it. Know it. Live it.

Quote:

warpaint's pecker is so short, he has to sit on the toilet backwards so he doesn't pee on the floor.
Watch it...warpaint might call you GAY for saying that...
CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.
Old 03-03-2005, 02:52 PM   #8
Beyond the Rapids

Apparently a half-wit gave wartaint a piece of his mind, and he held onto it.

I think after this thread I could be persuaded to support abortion in cases of incest.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2005, 02:53 PM   #9
Supporter

Interestingly enough, Einstein, the Chiefs weren't located in Overland Park Kansas last time I checked either.

You should be calling me Professor, because If You stick around long enough, I'm going to be teaching you some new phrases.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2005, 03:00 PM   #10
warpaint99

Quote:
Interestingly enough, Einstein, the Chiefs weren't located in Overland Park Kansas last time I checked either.

You should be calling me Professor, because If You stick around long enough, I'm going to be teaching you some new phrases.
Another Iowa resident who has nothing to do but post on a Chiefs board.

Your not welcome loser. Go watch your big time IOWA sports.

Hahahah..

Anyways i work in KC.

So fu ck off poser !
Old 03-03-2005, 03:09 PM   #11
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by warpaint99
Another Iowa resident who has nothing to do but post on a Chiefs board.

Your not welcome loser. Go watch your big time IOWA sports.

Hahahah..

Anyways i work in KC.

So fu ck off poser !
You WORK in KC?

You're a stuffed-suit, corporate shill, aren't you?
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2005, 02:58 PM   #12
oxymoron

I almost feel bad. This is like picking a fight with a short bus kid. 'course even they'd have better smack.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2005, 03:00 PM   #13
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc
I almost feel bad. This is like picking a fight with a short bus kid. 'course even they'd have better smack.
I think the only quality 'smack' wartaint has dished out lately was when he was burping the nephew to his sister's glamour shots.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2005, 03:06 PM   #14
Learn it. Know it. Live it.

Dude...you truly need help. I can't believe you're from my hometown of OPKS. You have disgraced everything I've loved about being from OPKS. Everyone I've ever known from my hometown has been bright, outgoing, and studious people.

You, on the other hand...I don't know, dude. Seems to me you need some serious psychological help- not by a championed psychologist, but by a team working around the clock...

Get outside, get laid, and thank your teachers for at least trying to teach you something.
CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.
Old 03-03-2005, 03:07 PM   #15
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicPal
I can't believe you're from my hometown of OPKS.
Well, someone's got to pick pubes out of the urinal filter at texaco. (although, using his teeth is not a requirement)