Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Which Interstate would you choose for your road trip?
I-86 - 7 days, 63 miles through ID 0 0%
H3 - 7 days, 15 miles through HI 6 35.29%
I-26 - 7 days, 345 miles through TN, NC, and SC 3 17.65%
A1 - 7 days, 620 miles in AK 6 35.29%
I'll stay home, thanks. 2 11.76%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-12-2020, 07:06 PM  
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Interstate Road Trip Tournament, Round 2, Heat 8.

Final heat of Round 2 here.

Spoiler!

I-86 from Declo, ID, to Chubbuck, ID
7 Day Trip
63 miles, 9 miles per day on average
Passes through American Falls and the Snake River Valley

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interstate_86_(Idaho)

H3 from Halawa, HI, to Marine Corps Base, HI
7 Day Trip
15 miles, 2 miles per day on average
Passes through Kaneohe, HI

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interstate_H-3

I-26 from Kingsport, TN, to Charleston, SC
7 Day Trip
345 Miles, 49 miles per day on average
Passes through Johnson City, TN, and Spartanburg and Columbia, SC

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interstate_26

Alaska A1 - Homer, AK to Alcan Border (with Canada)

7 day trip
620 total miles - Average travel of 89 miles per day.
Passes through Anchorage, AK and adjacent to Wrangell-St. Elias, National Park

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alaska_Route_1
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-12-2020, 07:09 PM   #2
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I'll bow in shame and take the non-road road trip. H3 is easy and seems pleasant. I-86 and I-26 don't seem that compelling, and A1 ends in the middle of nowhere.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-12-2020, 08:49 PM   #3
I am Number Six

Point of order, if you will, Mr. Chairman.

I'm sorry, I have a hard time considering any road an "interstate" if it starts and ends in the same frackin' state.

That's an intrastate highway, not an interstate highway.

I cede my time back to the gentleman from Colorado.
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.
Old 06-12-2020, 08:52 PM   #4
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan View Post
Point of order, if you will, Mr. Chairman.

I'm sorry, I have a hard time considering any road an "interstate" if it starts and ends in the same frackin' state.

That's an intrastate highway, not an interstate highway.

I cede my time back to the gentleman from Colorado.
There have been questions about this, but I am in no power to remove them from consideration since they use Interstate Highway funds. Point taken, though.
Old 06-12-2020, 09:05 PM   #5
Cool as a Cucumber

I picked I-26. I've never been that way and I think it would be a beautiful drive. You get to cross the Eastern Continental Divide (which I have never heard of) a couple of mountain ranges and North Carolinas highest bridge.
KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-12-2020, 09:53 PM   #6
Stay down bitch!

H3 I mean come on it’s Hawaii.
PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.