Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-09-2016, 09:51 PM  
Take a Chill Pill

Missing Planeteers

Who are some CPers that you miss that aren't confirmed dead, but probably are?

The obvious ones are FAX, Skip Towne, and Mr Blond.

Who else?

Last edited by DaFace; 05-23-2022 at 09:44 AM.. Reason: removing outdated link
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-12-2016, 06:35 AM   #151
Dumbass!

Anyone seen Detznuts recently?
milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-12-2016, 06:37 AM   #152
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

I wonder what ever happened to Packfan Ken? I remember some classic smack fests between him and several of our fine members. I still think he's the abandoned bastard love child of Carl Peterson.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-12-2016, 07:18 AM   #153
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Oh I have no doubt you guys wouldn't have made the lead story on KTVQ for dumbass of the week in the park without John's Sherpa service. Was that your first visit and did you make it through Cooke City?
I don't know, seems to me when the earth around you is bubbling and steaming it's a good idea to mind the signs that tell you to stay on the boardwalks. But John's stories of people falling in and disappearing certainly did reinforce that fact.

It was my first visit there, we only had a day and a half to spend there so we never got real far north. When we were planning I didn't realize how much time we were going to eat up just getting to and from the park from Cody, much less how much time it takes to get around in there. But it is an incredible place and should be on everyone's bucket list.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-12-2016, 07:21 AM   #154
Supporter

Are we all sold on 'planeteers?'

Every time I see it, I hear Mickey's gay-ass chuckle and picture folks standing around with those party hats.

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-12-2016, 07:53 AM   #155
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
Nope, been a minute.

I miss deeznuts
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-12-2016, 07:57 AM   #156
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baconeater View Post
I don't know, seems to me when the earth around you is bubbling and steaming it's a good idea to mind the signs that tell you to stay on the boardwalks. But John's stories of people falling in and disappearing certainly did reinforce that fact.

It was my first visit there, we only had a day and a half to spend there so we never got real far north. When we were planning I didn't realize how much time we were going to eat up just getting to and from the park from Cody, much less how much time it takes to get around in there. But it is an incredible place and should be on everyone's bucket list.
No doubt, that's a lot of country to try to cover around there with limited time.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-12-2016, 07:59 AM   #157
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
Got eem

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-12-2016, 08:22 AM   #158
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Frazod died of a heart attack.

Or at least the probability is extremely high.
Tim is just fine.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-12-2016, 04:34 PM   #159
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiEd View Post
Tim is just fine.
Wish the same could be said for his fridge.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-12-2016, 05:09 PM   #160
The Dude Abides

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
I like how Kotter can have mults but nobody else. Why is that?
Because I am Spartucus....and way cooler than you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dole View Post
Stop whining.
You tell 'em, Bob.
Mr. Kotter has disabled reputation
Old 06-12-2016, 06:39 PM   #161
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter View Post

You tell 'em, Bob.
Hey Kotter, do 6 or so of you guys have TimBone on iggy? If yes, would you be a dear and tell me which ones?

I'm asking for a friend.

Dinny
Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-12-2016, 07:22 PM   #162
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
Wish the same could be said for his fridge.
..........and his heart, and his blood vessels. And for God sake, give your Diabetes a day off!!!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-12-2016, 08:34 PM   #163
Consuming CP souls

Fell asleep and woke up to the Tonys on...may god have mercy on our souls (we ****ed)
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-12-2016, 09:13 PM   #164
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter View Post

You tell 'em, Bob.

So cool you had to remind yourself?

Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-12-2016, 10:01 PM   #165
The Dude Abides

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
So cool you had to remind yourself?
Didn't have to...just sort of unavoidable, with us cool-as-cucumber types; me and Arthur Fonzarelli. Yeppers.
Mr. Kotter has disabled reputation