Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-09-2016, 09:51 PM  
Take a Chill Pill

Missing Planeteers

Who are some CPers that you miss that aren't confirmed dead, but probably are?

The obvious ones are FAX, Skip Towne, and Mr Blond.

Who else?

Last edited by DaFace; 05-23-2022 at 09:44 AM.. Reason: removing outdated link
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-12-2022, 11:54 AM   #1501
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
No doubt. I think what people get bent about in those threads is they generally bring out the “Because Chiefs” crowd no matter what’s going on. Hell, I bet if you pulled up the 2020 Super Bowl thread, there would plenty of that in the 3rd and early 4th quarter of that game

Regardless, GDT’s don’t trigger me and never really have. I’ve always likened it to being drunk in a bar with a bunch of your friends watching the game. It’s purely an emotional reaction pounding away at your keyboard/phone. There’s not much in the way of any cerebral responses. It is what it is.
For sure, and still understandable to a degree. Yes, we had just watched two playoff games in a row where the Chiefs suddenly turned it on and over came deficits to win handily. Still, they hadn’t done “IT” yet, and decades of trauma is going to be hard to get past. I’d be lying if I said I didn’t have a growing sinking feeling in my gut midway through the 4th. But they did do it and have continued to have success since, so the level negativism today is certainly higher than it should be.

And I completely agree with the second paragraph.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2022, 11:57 AM   #1502
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
True, but I think on top of that, it's really become a contest for how early in a game people can take the littlest thing and extrapolate to infinity... even when I fully expect a GDT meltdown, like struggling against the freakin NYGs, it's not just venting these days..... Mahomes' career is over and the NFL is rigged and aliens have taken over Andy's brain..... much less the simpler times of saying the game was over after a first quarter turnover.

I dabbled in Colorado Avalanche postseason GDTs on reddit this year and they were just as bad or worse.... every time they were down, the refs were against them, and every single penalty against them was soft (and even if it was blatantly obvious, it was "well okay, but I see a lot more calls going against them!")... they were up 3 games to 1 and throughout games 5 and 6 it was a constant barrage of "they're going to lose in 7" and the NHL doesn't want them to win and the refs will keep it close... mostly stuck to the overall hockey sub.
This is likely true. I don’t doubt that at this point there is a high degree of trolling going in that regard. It annoys enough people that some are going to jump at the opportunity to get them all riled up. It’s the CP way.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-12-2022, 12:08 PM   #1503
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabletech94 View Post
And that’s why the cool kids go to Discord!!!

Amirite, Digger!? Digger!? Digger!?
this guy gets it
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-12-2022, 02:41 PM   #1504
Politically Incorrect

That Clay guy has posted in a long while....
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-12-2022, 03:00 PM   #1505
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
That Clay guy has posted in a long while....
Clay's dead. I am what remains.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-12-2022, 03:07 PM   #1506
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Clay's dead. I am what remains.
...eDave?
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-12-2022, 04:17 PM   #1507
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhader View Post
This is likely true. I don’t doubt that at this point there is a high degree of trolling going in that regard. It annoys enough people that some are going to jump at the opportunity to get them all riled up. It’s the CP way.
I honestly can't get pissed off any more. We all know the D sucks and can't produce when needed but we also know we have the best QB to ever play the game.

I don't really give a $#it anymore when the D pukes up 6 because the odds are good Mahomes is putting up more pts anyway. I'm not saying I like it but not liking it and getting remote-tossing furious are two completely different things...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-12-2022, 07:30 PM   #1508
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
I honestly can't get pissed off any more. We all know the D sucks and can't produce when needed but we also know we have the best QB to ever play the game.

I don't really give a $#it anymore when the D pukes up 6 because the odds are good Mahomes is putting up more pts anyway. I'm not saying I like it but not liking it and getting remote-tossing furious are two completely different things...
Yeah, part of it is I'm just too old for that shit, but outside of Brady refs, they're just never out of it. I'll vent in GDTs when they really need to pull their heads out of their asses, but it's just that.... a fleeting "uh guys, maybe get the **** with it?"

Even the Titans game last season, would anyone have been REALLY shocked had they scored 5 TDs in the 2nd half and won?

And even in the AFCCG, I could have been ranting and raving for the entire 2nd half, but all of that would have been easily forgiven because it was never out of reach.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2022, 11:00 AM   #1509
Politically Incorrect

My anger is usually directed at stupid play calls, missed tackles or idiot penalties.

It also doesn't last long.

Mahomes and the Superbowl win cured 95% of my anger

I spent 52 years as a Chief's fan and the last 4 years are like a dream.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2022, 01:54 PM   #1510
Starter

I noticed that Burt has been MIA since 6/28 while renewing our fantasy football league. Hope he’s just enjoying a nice long vacation.
Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 07-31-2022, 03:49 PM   #1511
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
My anger is usually directed at stupid play calls, missed tackles or idiot penalties.

It also doesn't last long.

Mahomes and the Superbowl win cured 95% of my anger

I spent 52 years as a Chief's fan and the last 4 years are like a dream.
Yup. Bad things happen during a game now and I just look at the wife and smile.

Every now and again something insane will happen and work and I'll just say "Chiefs won the super bowl" and walk off...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2022, 03:12 PM   #1512
Life is changing..

Dinny Bossa Nova
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2022, 03:33 PM   #1513
pie is never free

Been a while since we've seen FAX, been forever since we've seen Dane or Vailpass...
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2022, 03:43 PM   #1514
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank Hill View Post
Dinny Bossa Nova
He is fine
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2022, 03:45 PM   #1515
MVP

Vail is a great guy
Haven’t heard much from him since he bought that high powered dog they use in the military.
Hope it didn’t figure out he was a bronco fan and rip his ****in throat out
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote