Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-06-2004, 11:06 AM  
v^V^v^V^v^V^

CUT RICH SCANLON NOW!

Or I'm selling off my season tickets!
Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-06-2004, 04:29 PM   #316
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by David.
someone define irony for me please.
Sill feeling angry little David?
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 12-06-2004, 04:30 PM   #317

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metrolike
exactly the kind of response I was looking for

David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 12-06-2004, 04:30 PM   #318
Beyond the Rapids

Why must you slap on Mitchell all the time? He's not a great player but he's not nearly as bad as you're always making him out to be.

The guy is a second year, part-time player anyway. You are telling us Scanlon needs time to develop and we shouldn't judge him on what he's done or hasn't done so far. But you won't afford Kawika Mitchell the same chance to develop.

I mean, pardon me for thinking that there is probably a reason why Mitchell was a 2nd round NFL draft pick and Scanlon was undrafted...
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-06-2004, 04:32 PM   #319
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
exactly the kind of response I was looking for

, kid, you would say that to anything I'd post. Good job, you pwnd me BIG TIME. lol.
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 12-06-2004, 04:33 PM   #320
Old timer

Quote:
someone define irony for me please.
Quote:
Oh c'mon. This is a funny thread. Don't ruin it.

Here:
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=105848
JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 12-06-2004, 04:33 PM   #321
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I kind of like Fred Jones at MLB.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-06-2004, 04:33 PM   #322

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzzLovr
Oh c'mon. This is a funny thread. Don't ruin it.

Here:
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=105848
I was just ****ing with him. I actually like Metro
David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 12-06-2004, 04:35 PM   #323
Time Keeps On Slipping

I love David. He's so lovable.
Old 12-06-2004, 04:35 PM   #324

Quote:
I love David. He's so lovable.
it's these damn boyish good looks.
Old 12-06-2004, 04:37 PM   #325
Administrator

and... to get this thread back on track...

Why hasn't our new Attorney friend helped out on this thread? http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=105831

(just curious.)
AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-06-2004, 04:40 PM   #326
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochise
Why must you slap on Mitchell all the time? He's not a great player but he's not nearly as bad as you're always making him out to be.

The guy is a second year, part-time player anyway. You are telling us Scanlon needs time to develop and we shouldn't judge him on what he's done or hasn't done so far. But you won't afford Kawika Mitchell the same chance to develop.

I mean, pardon me for thinking that there is probably a reason why Mitchell was a 2nd round NFL draft pick and Scanlon was undrafted...

IMHO, Mitchell has had time. IMHO, Rich wouldn't need this much time to prove he was better. But it appears he isn't going to get the chance, it's all remote now. The only real chance he could of had was if Mitchell had gone down last week with an injury, ( which I wish for nobody )but even then, the coaches probally would have thrown somebody else in there. He won't get no real time until NFLE comes around.

FWIW, I hear reports that the reason Scanlon wasn't drafted is becuse of his desire to be in the medical field. ( Just rumors, no credible evidence to back that claim up. )
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 12-06-2004, 04:46 PM   #327
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROYC75
But it appears he isn't going to get the chance, it's all remote now.
How do you know he wasn't ever given a chance? How many reps did each get in training camp? How many tackles did each make? How are they working both of them in practice? Who is practicing with what unit?

What kinds of plays are they giving each person snaps on? Is Scanlon good at following the run? Can he stay at home on misdirection? Who can block him and who can't? Can Scanlon play special teams as well as Mitchell? Can he play the same position?

Since you have all this inside information about how Scanlon has outperformed him and is being unfairly relegated to the practice squad I thought I would ask you.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-06-2004, 04:47 PM   #328
BAMF

I love Rich Scanlon. He's given more to the planet than any other practice squad schlub that I've never heard of.

It's like holding your hand out to a slow kid and saying "gimme five", and then pulling it away at the last second. It's only mildly entertaining. Then, weeks later, when the kid still falls for it every time, it becomes more amusing. It finally gets to the point where your friends line up behind you to pull the same joke on this kid, all the while laughing and telling him they're going to do it. Just when it appears the joke has run it's course, the kid shows up with a reeruned friend to help him slap fives.

Some days it just works out better than if you had scripted it.
jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 12-06-2004, 04:50 PM   #329
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspchief
I love Rich Scanlon. He's given more to the planet than any other practice squad schlub that I've never heard of.

It's like holding your hand out to a slow kid and saying "gimme five", and then pulling it away at the last second. It's only mildly entertaining. Then, weeks later, when the kid still falls for it every time, it becomes more amusing. It finally gets to the point where your friends line up behind you to pull the same joke on this kid, all the while laughing and telling him they're going to do it. Just when it appears the joke has run it's course, the kid shows up with a reeruned friend to help him slap fives.

Some days it just works out better than if you had scripted it.
SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-06-2004, 05:10 PM   #330
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Posted by Cochise.........

How do you know he wasn't ever given a chance?
IMHO, most training camps go with there veterans and projected staters longer to get the reps in camp. A rookie must really shine in limited # of reps.

How many reps did each get in training camp?
I can't answer this one, it's something only football teams do, maybe you can answer it ?

How many tackles did each make?
Not sure, Scanlon had more tackles than Mitchell did in less time during preseason games. And yes, Mitchell played against 2nd and 3rd string players as well.

How are they working both of them in practice?
As of the start of the season, the 1 or 2 practices per week are light and in shells. The starters get the bulk of the work for game day preperation.Backups are used mostly on scout teams drills.

Who is practicing with what unit?
Rich was selected for practice team beginning the year, thus running the scout teams drills, not ours, there fore not able todo anything with our 1st team D. Currently he is on the team due to injuries, awaiting time to play and still runnning scout team drills and playing on ST's.

What kinds of plays are they giving each person snaps on?
I haven't a clue as to what this is ?

Is Scanlon good at following the run?Yes, reports out of college was he was excellent against the run and good tackler.

Can he stay at home on misdirection?
Reports out of college said he was very smart and disicpine when caught in a mistake, he recovers quickly with good angles to the ball.

Who can block him and who can't?
Reports from college , Anybody, but it's not easy, he uses his hands,arms and feet well when sheading blockers. I read somewhere he was 3rd in the nation for individual tackles ( season )

Can Scanlon play special teams as well as Mitchell?
Yes, very good special teams player in college, currently playing ST's with the Chiefs. Has good speed, eludes blockers and a good tackler, the same qualitys that made him a top MLB in college.

Can he play the same position?

Again, I haven't a clue as to what you are asking, but I'll take a stab, can he play MLB and ST's , yes and yes.

Does this clear anything up for you ?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.