Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics > In Memoriam
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2012, 08:05 AM  
Admitted Planet Junky

We lost a poster and a friend yesterday [Crazyhorse]

Crazyhorse has passed away. He fought a very long and hard battle. He went in to get another lung transplant, since they messed up on the first set of lungs. Well this time these lungs came with a bacteria/fungus that attacked the incisions including where these lungs were attached to his body. It was something that could not be overcome.

He will be missed.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-13-2012, 01:34 AM   #181
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia View Post
Nah - they show Patriots games. Chiefs games are shown in hell. Obviously.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2012, 07:16 AM   #182
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

He fought this battle courageously,he and I connected well for he had the same lung illness my wife has. He chose the lung transplants and my wife chose not to have them.

My wife has lived a good life, continuing to impress her lung doctors while still living.

RIP friend.
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-13-2012, 09:57 AM   #183
Politically Incorrect

This is a terribly sad story and my condolences to his family and friends.

May he Rest in Peace and his suffering come to an end.

Remember how fragile life is.......
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2012, 10:01 AM   #184
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
Yes he has a son and a wife. Both are doing very well all things considered.
Well, that's good. For some reason I was thinking he was a single dad. I'm glad that the rest of the family remains intact.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2012, 10:43 AM   #185
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KS Smitty View Post
RIP CrazyHorse... He was a very level-headed poster who had been dealt a crappy hand in life(or by the white man which he never said), yet he went ahead and blazed a trail for not only his generation but many yet to come. We should all be so strong.
Not important, but I'm curious. Was CH of non-white ethnicity?
Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-13-2012, 11:24 AM   #186
Veteran

I'm sad to hear this. He was a good poster.

RIP, Crazyhorse.
DanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-13-2012, 11:37 AM   #187
Veteran

Sincerest condolences to family and frends.
38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.
Old 08-13-2012, 11:44 AM   #188
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
He never posted any pictures of him jumping over fires, never spoke of a special affinity for watermelon, and his mustang didn't seem to have any pointless swag accessories, so I'm guessing "anglo".
Old 08-13-2012, 11:55 AM   #189
Red, White & Blue for the U.S.

My sincere condolances to the surviving family. A big loss for sure
KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-13-2012, 12:10 PM   #190
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
White men oppress me, and I'm white. We all hate the white man.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2012, 12:14 PM   #191
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Damn, just got back from the mountains and this is the first thing I read, RIP.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2012, 12:35 PM   #192
Starter

RIP. My thoughts are with his family and friends.
Evenrude is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Evenrude is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 08-13-2012, 12:37 PM   #193
Wearing ballistic dog goggles.

Crazy Horse was a good guy. He will be missed.
Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2012, 12:49 PM   #194
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia View Post
He never posted any pictures of him jumping over fires, never spoke of a special affinity for watermelon, and his mustang didn't seem to have any pointless swag accessories, so I'm guessing "anglo".
Yet he called himself Crazy Horse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radar Chief View Post
Crazy Horse was a good guy. He will be missed.
This.
Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-13-2012, 01:02 PM   #195
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Yet he called himself Crazy Horse.
He's a Chiefs fan, so that could be the reason for the name. I personally have no clue, though.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.