Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-05-2020, 01:19 PM  
I'll be back.

Madden 21

First look!

Cue the bitching!

Full vidya

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-17-2020, 08:51 PM   #196
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
The ratings were spread two years ago. 83 is a fine rating for Clark.
No, it’s not. Maybe the one that played with one arm, sure.

Healthy Clark is 88+.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-17-2020, 08:53 PM   #197
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

I don’t plan on buying this game but boy it’d be fun to have Willie Gay and that 88 speed at the second level.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-17-2020, 08:55 PM   #198
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
No, it’s not. Maybe the one that played with one arm, sure.

Healthy Clark is 88+.
I can’t see anything less than 90 TBH. I can’t justify it. But maybe I’m too old to understand how different these ratings are.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-17-2020, 08:59 PM   #199
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
I can’t see anything less than 90 TBH. I can’t justify it. But maybe I’m too old to understand how different these ratings are.
Being serious for a bit, Clay is right in that they did spread rating out a couple years ago. The example I saw is that before roughly 60% of the players would be rated 70 or above. Now it's around 40%. Mid to high 80s used to be the pretty good players, now it's the fringe elite players.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2020, 09:04 PM   #200

Now, that being said, DeMarcus Lawrence is still at an 89 this year. The ratings guys just aren't very good at what they do.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-17-2020, 09:09 PM   #201
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Now, that being said, DeMarcus Lawrence is still at an 89 this year. The ratings guys just aren't very good at what they do.
Well that actually makes me feel a little better about Clark, but yeah that’s just dumb.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-18-2020, 09:00 AM   #202

Old 08-21-2020, 11:05 AM   #203
I'll be back.

according to this review you can fumble the ball backwards on every play in HS in the new career mode

and still get 10 Division I offers

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-21-2020, 11:06 AM   #204
I'll be back.

Old 08-21-2020, 12:06 PM   #205
Most Valuable Villain

Imagine that......

It’s ****ing shit.

They only created “The Yard” because 2k has to make an Arcade NFL game. God forbid Madden not spend time fixing their game instead of trying to compete with 2k on something.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-21-2020, 12:11 PM   #206
I'll be back.

Madden is just an every other year purchase now.

It is what it is.
Old 08-26-2020, 01:06 PM   #207

Initial impressions of the game seem to be even worse at launch than in years past.
Old 08-26-2020, 01:09 PM   #208
Sarcasm

It's not worth buying. This was my first time in like 20 years that I didn't get Madden on release day and I'm pretty happy about that. They don't deserve $60 for a trash effort.
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 08-26-2020, 01:13 PM   #209

It's pretty fun to go gawk at all the glitches, **** ups, and the Twitter outrage, but that's about the only entertainment value here.
Old 08-26-2020, 01:18 PM   #210
'Tis my eye!

I bought Madden 20 for collecting purposes. I haven't played Madden since Madden 2004.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.