Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-13-2017, 12:16 PM  
I'll be back.

***OFFICIAL Patrick Mahomes GIF thread***

AKA GIF'D UP: Franchise QB Edition.

Complete with smooth, clean, CP-exclusive GIFs and bullshit analysis from the guy who stroked off Cassel.

2017: Preseason Game #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #2

2017: Preseason Game #3, Various plays in Posts 198-203

2017: Preseason Game #4, Various plays in Posts 292 and 294

THERE ARE NO BRAKES ON THIS TRAIN

Last edited by Hammock Parties; 10-07-2018 at 11:37 PM..
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2023, 12:31 PM   #4096
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
What's frustrating is the Colts/Browns game was not even an Overtime game. This situation happens more often than it should. Seems like the early wave of games should start around 11:30 instead of 12:05 Central.
they have a contract with local affiliates and it's absurd i had to watch shit in split screen SD
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2023, 12:35 PM   #4097
Dirty Bit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
****ing stupid good OL and stupid good throw

Trey Smith lol
RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 10-26-2023, 10:20 AM   #4098
Supporter

petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2023, 05:27 PM   #4099
I'll be back.

we still believe

Old 10-30-2023, 07:08 PM   #4100
I'll be back.

mahomes gotta do better

toney was the best play here

Old 10-30-2023, 07:30 PM   #4101
Supporter

Quote:
mahomes gotta do better

Safety took a nice angle on that. Mahomes can fit it in there, but if he gets a good break on the throw it can be kind of dangerous.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-30-2023, 07:32 PM   #4102
I'll be back.

and yes, i don't think he should have thrown it to watson, and i think his velocity was down, which is why he didn't

but he absolutely should dump the ball to toney in the flat - that's probably a first down

mahomes needs more brady in his game right now
Old 10-30-2023, 07:48 PM   #4103
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
mahomes gotta do better

Yeah I was yelling at my TV on this one but Mahomes was sick. Perfectly reasonable for him to be "off" in this game.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-30-2023, 09:52 PM   #4104
My Mamma Says

Quote:
we still believe

Pocket presence 10/10…
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-30-2023, 10:45 PM   #4105
I'll be back.

honestly it's a shame that a truly shitty drop had to ruin that game because patrick may have been headed for an all time comeback

he made some sick ****ing plays
Old 11-20-2023, 09:28 AM   #4106
I'll be back.

good morning patrick

Old 11-20-2023, 09:38 AM   #4107
Supporter

Quote:
good morning patrick

That one still amazes me. I have no idea how he got in there. Dolphins did a shit job of tackling.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2023, 10:13 AM   #4108
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
That one still amazes me. I have no idea how he got in there. Dolphins did a shit job of tackling.
Sugar, Spice, and Everything Nice - mix it up and ya got Rashee Rice.
Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2023, 10:21 AM   #4109
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Andy Reid screen game stuff.

It's why Mahomes had to dirt a couple of those with Moore running them - if you're not on time, it's an OPI. Look at Watson - he's delivering that block without having any real idea if there's a runner behind him. He just knows how the timing has to work.

Reid's screens are so precisely timed that you see lanes like that pop open quite a bit. I think that was Watson and Donovan Smith down there opening things up for him. Then Rice broke a tackle.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2023, 10:25 AM   #4110
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Andy Reid screen game stuff.

It's why Mahomes had to dirt a couple of those with Moore running them - if you're not on time, it's an OPI. Look at Watson - he's delivering that block without having any real idea if there's a runner behind him. He just knows how the timing has to work.

Reid's screens are so precisely timed that you see lanes like that pop open quite a bit. I think that was Watson and Donovan Smith down there opening things up for him. Then Rice broke a tackle.
It also requires Rice to get north and south with a quickness. One of the things that really bothers me about Skyy and Toney is that it seems like their first step is always a stutter or fake out even if no one is close. Rice makes the catch and doesn't waste any movement.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.