Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-23-2022, 08:55 PM   #2
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Daemon is a freakin' awesome character.

And I just don't think Matt Smith is the right guy to cast for him at all.
How so? It's not like you get some overwhelmingly obvious description as to his looks/physique, etc.

Spoiler!
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-23-2022, 09:01 PM   #3
Cheat Death

Don’t overthink it gents, we got brutality, tits, and dragons in E1.

Pretty much all I ever asked for in a GOT episode.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2022, 05:35 AM   #4
GDT white noise poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Don’t overthink it gents, we got brutality, tits, and dragons in E1.

Pretty much all I ever asked for in a GOT episode.
It's like Tom Servo once said, "keep in mind it's just a show, I really should just relax"

I'll watch it but yeah, not going to overthink it or worry about it too much. Like I'm on the only person on the internet that enjoys both the Star Wars prequels and the sequels. they're big dumb movies that are entertaining for a couple of hours and who cares it's just a movie.
DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-23-2022, 09:19 PM   #5
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
How so? It's not like you get some overwhelmingly obvious description as to his looks/physique, etc.

Spoiler!
Someone I can buy as an athlete and who comes across as suave/charming more than conniving and underhanded. Matt Smith could play Baelish just fine but I’m just not buying him as Daemon.

I think you’re right - you can’t have someone massive here. Jai Courtney has probably bulked himself out of it, for instance (but at one point would’ve been a good choice).

Maybe Garrett Hedlund? Jensen Ackles? Alexander Ludwig? I dunno - not a casting director. But man, I’d have come up with literally a hundred names before I got to Matt Smith.

Or here’s a thought - and hear me out on this one - Esme Bianco. Just throwing it out there.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2022, 09:31 PM   #6
Supporter

Quote:
Someone I can buy as an athlete and who comes across as suave/charming more than conniving and underhanded. Matt Smith could play Baelish just fine but I’m just not buying him as Daemon.

I think you’re right - you can’t have someone massive here. Jai Courtney has probably bulked himself out of it, for instance (but at one point would’ve been a good choice).

Maybe Garrett Hedlund? Jensen Ackles? Alexander Ludwig? I dunno - not a casting director. But man, I’d have come up with literally a hundred names before I got to Matt Smith.

Or here’s a thought - and hear me out on this one - Esme Bianco. Just throwing it out there.

I think I might have actually shed a hear when she died.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2022, 10:20 PM   #7
MVP

Quote:

Ludwig would have been interesting. Whether or not he'd want to after Vikings is a thing where maybe he didnt' want a character like this. Can't say for sure.

Esme Bianco in anything, with no clothing of course, is worthwhile TV.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.